Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Spending Friggin $500/mo On Heating Oil

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe propane My furnace will be running next week. Ill let you know what my bills look like. Wish I went with the wood stove. My bad for listening to my wife.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by jrkman
      View Post

Maybe propane My furnace will be running next week. Ill let you know what my bills look like. Wish I went with the wood stove. My bad for listening to my wife.

You can always add a wood stove, you can't always add a propane furnace, plus if you have to load the wood and shovel ash, and if you a wife, that ain't your job.

Wife's want to turn on the hot water and get hot water.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

View Post

You can always add a wood stove, you can't always add a propane furnace, plus if you have to load the wood and shovel ash, and if you a wife, that ain't your job.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeo
          View Post

Oh I know. Problem is she doesnt pay for anything right now. She bitched moaned and whined when I was talking about the wood stove. After the ducts were all run, she bitched about the space they take up. This after I tried explaining that. I wanted to throw **************** at her.

Comment

View Post

Oh I know. Problem is she doesnt pay for anything right now. She bitched moaned and whined when I was talking about the wood stove. After the ducts were all run, she bitched about the space they take up. This after I tried explaining that. I wanted to throw **************** at her.

Comment

YES!!!! THROW **************** AT HER!!!!

*flings poo*
              poast something else...

Comment

*flings poo*
                poast something else...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Trace-P38
                  View Post

*flings poo*

I really hate that ****************ing house.

Comment

View Post

*flings poo*

Comment

View Post

*flings poo*

Comment

View Post

radiant floor heating, no duckies, you were almost there, but I sure that last thing you wanted to do with this project is tackle the floors.

My wife and I spot on, on the costs of stuff and what needs to be done and bills taht need to be paid.

Here's a lil quote

Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can, seldom found in woman, never found in man.

Comment

View Post

Here's a lil quote

Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can, seldom found in woman, never found in man.

Tim Finn? Great song.

I have a 3500+ sq ft house that has double the insulation R factor required by code, super insulated Pella windows/doors and a 95% efficient forced air gas furnace. My gas bill for last month was $64. My highest gas bill ever in the 3 years in this house was still under $100.

Compare that to my other house, 1400 sq ft house with minimum insulation and a 70% efficient boiler (hot water heat). I averaged $200-$300/month. My highest was close to $400.

Big difference between the two.
                          member of the sg army

in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

Comment

View Post

radiant floor heating, no duckies, you were almost there, but I sure that last thing you wanted to do with this project is tackle the floors.

My wife and I spot on, on the costs of stuff and what needs to be done and bills taht need to be paid.

Here's a lil quote

Time and money Mikeo. Mostly money.

Comment

I have a friend from Sweden. He says heating bill runs about $15,000 a year there. No wonder he is in Thailand this time of year. Cheaper to travel, damn the pipes!
                              I was kicked out of music class for passing notes...
                              Tuned out, turned in and dropped off

Comment

this isnt about sweden ****************************it!!!! :madphil: :madphil: :madphil:
                                my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X