Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Stupid Job I'm On Here

They got over 4,000 people working here. During the week they have 3 gates you can drive out of the parking lot. On Saturdays, they only open one.

I sat in my truck for 20 minutes waiting for the line to go down, but it looked like cars just kept coming. When the line finally went down, everybody that had been sitting parked and waiting made a rush for it, now there's a new line all backed up! Finally I said **************** IT, I might as well just wait in the ****************in line or I'll never get out of here.

What a ****************ing cluster**************** of a job.

not only that, today they tell me I'm going on nights, so I get to freeze my ass off the whole time now.

Comment

not only that, today they tell me I'm going on nights, so I get to freeze my ass off the whole time now.

Comment

you get a differential for nights?
        hi

Comment

you get a differential for nights?
          hi

Comment

you get paid thru lunch, you only have to stay 10 hours, instead of days you don't gt paid for lunch, you have to stay 10.5 to get 10

Comment

you get paid thru lunch, you only have to stay 10 hours, instead of days you don't gt paid for lunch, you have to stay 10.5 to get 10

Comment

so I'm getting $29 a hour, I get $14.50 a shift extra whoopedee****************indoo

strike that, I don't get anything extra, I just work a half hour less

Comment

so I'm getting $29 a hour, I get $14.50 a shift extra whoopedee****************indoo

strike that, I don't get anything extra, I just work a half hour less

Comment

I think I'll drag up and go back to Texas, **************** Brown and Root.

Comment

I think I'll drag up and go back to Texas, **************** Brown and Root.

Comment

$29 a Hour

Good Money
                        My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

Give me a T for Texas
                          My HC Classified Thread

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...Marshalls-More

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by OU8124ME
                            View Post

$29 a Hour

Good Money

ain't exactly one of those middle class $250,000-400,000 a year jobs that the government keeps telling me middle class folks is makin'
                            Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeo
                              View Post

ain't exactly one of those middle class $250,000-400,000 a year jobs that the government keeps telling me middle class folks is makin'

That's how much it takes to live what used to be an upper middle class lifestyle. The fact that only a couple percent of the people make that much is what is wrong with our economy. The long term consequences of Reaganomics have pretty much destroyed the middle class, and since middle class consumerism was the engine that drove the economy, the economy was destroyed along with it.
                              Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

Working...
                              X