Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Thing About Playing Lottery

We all know we're not going to win, but the fantasy of thinking about about it and To know exactly where the first $150,000 would go is so much fun. I think about this **************** all the time.

if i one about 200 million id buy a huge diamond tipped drill and attack china from ireland, they'd all fall into the whole and your economy would lecover greatly appreciate much better workmanship and dog piss, order now.

Comment

if i one about 200 million id buy a huge diamond tipped drill and attack china from ireland, they'd all fall into the whole and your economy would lecover greatly appreciate much better workmanship and dog piss, order now.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Stonedtone
        View Post

We all know we're not going to win, but the fantasy of thinking about about it and To know exactly where the first $150,000 would go is so much fun. I think about this **************** all the time.

It's going to take more than $150k to indecent proposal me.
        member of the sg army

in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

Comment

View Post

It's going to take more than $150k to indecent proposal me.
          member of the sg army

Comment

My sister won a sizable lottery about ten years ago and didn't give anyone in the family a dime.

Prior to the windfall, she was in debt and a few years after getting her winnings, she was broke and in debt again. She doesn't abuse drugs so I have no idea where all that money went but she was back to her old routines again (stealing, borrowing...).
            member of the sg army

Comment

My sister won a sizable lottery about ten years ago and didn't give anyone in the family a dime.

Prior to the windfall, she was in debt and a few years after getting her winnings, she was broke and in debt again. She doesn't abuse drugs so I have no idea where all that money went but she was back to her old routines again (stealing, borrowing...).
              member of the sg army

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by guitarman
                View Post

what's "sizable"?
                I will be banned soon, so don't get too attached.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by guitarman
                  View Post

what's "sizable"?
                  I will be banned soon, so don't get too attached.

Comment

View Post

I think that is what people buy - hope.

For a few moment they have the ticket but have not yet been ruled out as the winner. The ticket is still treasured for it's potential value and kept in a safe place.

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

Comment

View Post

I think that is what people buy - hope.

For a few moment they have the ticket but have not yet been ruled out as the winner. The ticket is still treasured for it's potential value and kept in a safe place.

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Goobers
                        View Post

what's "sizable"?

a couple million would be for me you 6handed orange rooster

Comment

View Post

what's "sizable"?

a couple million would be for me you 6handed orange rooster

Comment

View Post

what's "sizable"?

After taxes, a little under a million. She blew through that in about 7 years and still lives in her two bedroom condo.

She 'borrowed' $600 from our mother a few months ago to pay for her electric bill. I guess they were ready to turn it off.
                            member of the sg army

Comment

View Post

what's "sizable"?

After taxes, a little under a million. She blew through that in about 7 years and still lives in her two bedroom condo.

She 'borrowed' $600 from our mother a few months ago to pay for her electric bill. I guess they were ready to turn it off.
                              member of the sg army

Comment

Working...
                              X