Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guaranteed Proven Way To Prevent Colds & Flu!

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guaranteed Proven Way To Prevent Colds & Flu!

    Just as a reminder because it's that time of year. If you care about your health and don't like getting bogged down with cold or flu symptoms, sinusitis, bronchitis, ear infections, etc., take a moment and watch this video below.






    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8tK0n18Als





    I take at least 20,000IU of vitamin D3 per day and I haven't had a flu, cold, or infection since 2008 when I started taking it. I used to get them all the time including bronchitis, sinusitis, colonitis, and ear infections. It really works! My whole family started taking it when they noticed I no longer got sick when they all did.



    Vitamin D3 in 5,000IU gelcaps are available in most pharmacies in the vitamin dept. for around $10 for 250 of them. Doctors give senior citizens three consecutive doses of 150,000IU as an alternative to flu shots, so it is very safe at those levels. If you want to kick an existing flu's ass, take 50,000IU or more for a few days and then taper back to about 20,000IU daily. Whenever I feel any symptoms at all, I up my dose to sometimes 40,000IU a day and they go away instantly.



    Doctors don't tell people about Vitamin D3 and it is more powerful at boosting the immune system than any drug they have - and much safer for your body than antibiotics that kill bad and good bacteria. D3 only gets rid of the bad bacteria. We normally get about 40,000IU D3 per hour from sunlight, but most people don't get much sun in the winter. Hence, bacterial infections flourish in winter.



    Somebody told me that they were depressed and I suggested Vitamin D3. They told me that their psychiatrist told them they could overdose on it. What a lie! If they are giving senior citizens three consecutive injections of D3 as an alternative to the flu shot - how could 5,000 or even 50,000IU make somebody OD? He just wants to keep peddling his expensive psychiatric drugs that are no more effective than D3! He prescribes narcotics that could kill them if they overdose, but warns them against something that is already in milk? Hahahahaha! Show me evidence of even one person overdosing on D3 and I will show you thousands that overdosed on psychiatric meds.



    Why did I share this? Because I've been seeing countless people post about their flu symptoms on Facebook lately, and I keep wanting to tell them that they don't have to suffer like that.




  • #2
    I usually take some vitamin D during the winter. Not at those levels, but to deal with a vision problem that normally shows up in Feb-Mar. (I figure most of my vitamin D has been used up by then.) I've since gotten a diagnosis that my right eye had a stroke of the optic nerve. Don't think that was the original problem but it's what I have to deal with now. (Occasionally making it hard for my right eye to recognize letters.)

    Comment


    • #3
      One can, indeed overdose on vitamin D.



      "Published cases of [vitamin D] toxicity, for which serum levels and dose are known, all involve intake of ? 40000 IU (1000 mcg) per day."



      "If they are giving senior citizens three consecutive injections of D3 as an alternative to the flu shot - how could 5,000 or even 50,000IU make somebody OD?"



      Simple: people who are given megadoses of vitamin D are deficient in it. They do not have normal serum levels of D, and are suffering from the deficiency.



      Health Risks from Excessive Vitamin D



      By the way, what's the backing for your guarantee? Will you cover all of the associated health care costs for anyone who takes your advice and gets a cold, the flu, or suffers toxic effects from excessive vitamin D?
      "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
      -- Bob Parks

      "A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
      -- Oscar Wilde

      "No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
      -- Oscar Wilde

      "It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
      -- Theodore White

      Comment


      • #4
        Just a multi every day is fine, I used to be a big time critic of vitamin pills, but since I started taking one every day two years ago I have not gotten sick, and I sit on a commuter train for 2 hours every work day, no bigger petri dish than that, I'm a believer, the pills work.
        My rig pictures

        Comment


        • #5
          My wife had a nice cold last weekend, but I didn't get it.



          I don't take them to often, but when I start feeling run down, but I swear by Airbourne. bought some for my wife and her cold is way better.



          This was a cold and not the flu.



          I don't take it for that long, cause it might have more zinc in it that one really needs.





          _____________________________________
          Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

          Join Date: Aug 2001
          Location: N. Adams, MA USA
          Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

          Comment


          • #6
            Jack-o mask.
            If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

            Comment


            • #7
              Death works to stop cold and flu also.
              "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

              Comment


              • #8






                Quote Originally Posted by isaac42
                View Post

                One can, indeed overdose on vitamin D.



                "Published cases of [vitamin D] toxicity, for which serum levels and dose are known, all involve intake of ? 40000 IU (1000 mcg) per day."



                "If they are giving senior citizens three consecutive injections of D3 as an alternative to the flu shot - how could 5,000 or even 50,000IU make somebody OD?"



                Simple: people who are given megadoses of vitamin D are deficient in it. They do not have normal serum levels of D, and are suffering from the deficiency.



                Health Risks from Excessive Vitamin D



                By the way, what's the backing for your guarantee? Will you cover all of the associated health care costs for anyone who takes your advice and gets a cold, the flu, or suffers toxic effects from excessive vitamin D?




                Fine. Don't take it. If you want to suffer, you have that option. If you don't want to suffer, take vitamin D3. I recommend taking 10,000IU per day - which is much less than the 40,000IU you would get in an hour of sunshine. If you are scared, then just take one 5,000IU pill per day - which is the recommended dosage on the label. If that would make you overdose, then sue WalMart!



                You can overdose on the sun too silly... and psychiatric meds. Nobody said to take the whole bottle. I am not selling anything so there is no contract to guarantee. I am just trying to inform people about something that is an amazing health benefit that only a small portion of the population seems to be aware of.



                Why do you think they put Vitamin D in milk? Because it gets rid of bad bacteria, keeping the milk from spoiling and becoming toxic (in addition to providing humans with necessary vitamin D to boost their immune systems). It does the same in our bodies... it clears out bad bacteria, preventing inflammation.



                Based on what the fearmongers say, you will overdose on D3 if you drink two gallons of milk. It's simply not true. Like I said, nobody said take the whole bottle. Go get your vitamin D levels checked at your doctor... it may be the best health decision you will ever make, because deficiency causes all kinds of disease.



                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by isaac42
                  View Post

                  One can, indeed overdose on vitamin D.



                  "Published cases of [vitamin D] toxicity, for which serum levels and dose are known, all involve intake of ? 40000 IU (1000 mcg) per day."



                  "If they are giving senior citizens three consecutive injections of D3 as an alternative to the flu shot - how could 5,000 or even 50,000IU make somebody OD?"



                  Simple: people who are given megadoses of vitamin D are deficient in it. They do not have normal serum levels of D, and are suffering from the deficiency.



                  Health Risks from Excessive Vitamin D



                  By the way, what's the backing for your guarantee? Will you cover all of the associated health care costs for anyone who takes your advice and gets a cold, the flu, or suffers toxic effects from excessive vitamin D?




                  Fine. Don't take it. If you want to suffer, you have that option. If you don't want to suffer, take vitamin D3. I recommend taking 10,000IU per day - which is much less than the 40,000IU you would get in an hour of sunshine. If you are scared, then just take one 5,000IU pill per day - which is the recommended dosage on the label. If that would make you overdose, then sue WalMart!



                  You can overdose on the sun too... and psychiatric meds... and just about everything. Nobody said to take the whole bottle. I am not selling anything so there is no contract to guarantee. I am just trying to inform people about something that is an amazing health benefit that only a small portion of the population seems to be aware of.



                  Why do you think they put Vitamin D in milk? Because it gets rid of bad bacteria, keeping the milk from spoiling and becoming toxic (in addition to providing humans with necessary vitamin D to boost their immune systems). It does the same in our bodies... it clears out bad bacteria, preventing inflammation.



                  Based on what the fearmongers say, you will overdose on D3 if you drink two gallons of milk. It's simply not true. Like I said, nobody said take the whole bottle. Go get your vitamin D levels checked at your doctor... it may be the best health decision you will ever make, because deficiency causes all kinds of disease.



                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by Caliban
                    View Post

                    Death works to stop cold and flu also.






                    I was going to say, jump off of a bridge.
                    Sure, God is all powerfull, but does he have lips?

                    Comment


                    • #11






                      Quote Originally Posted by VanHalen
                      View Post

                      Fine. Don't take it. If you want to suffer, you have that option. If you don't want to suffer, take vitamin D3. I recommend taking 10,000IU per day - which is much less than the 40,000IU you would get in an hour of sunshine. If you are scared, then just take one 5,000IU pill per day - which is the recommended dosage on the label. If that would make you overdose, then sue WalMart!



                      You can overdose on the sun too silly... and psychiatric meds. Nobody said to take the whole bottle. I am not selling anything so there is no contract to guarantee. I am just trying to inform people about something that is an amazing health benefit that only a small portion of the population seems to be aware of.



                      Why do you think they put Vitamin D in milk? Because it gets rid of bad bacteria, keeping the milk from spoiling and becoming toxic (in addition to providing humans with necessary vitamin D to boost their immune systems). It does the same in our bodies... it clears out bad bacteria, preventing inflammation.



                      Based on what the fearmongers say, you will overdose on D3 if you drink two gallons of milk. It's simply not true. Like I said, nobody said take the whole bottle. Go get your vitamin D levels checked at your doctor... it may be the best health decision you will ever make, because deficiency causes all kinds of disease.







                      So you're saying that your so-called guarantee is worthless. Gotcha.
                      "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                      -- Bob Parks

                      "A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                      -- Oscar Wilde

                      "No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                      -- Oscar Wilde

                      "It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                      -- Theodore White

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by Mikeo
                        View Post

                        My wife had a nice cold last weekend, but I didn't get it.



                        I don't take them to often, but when I start feeling run down, but I swear by Airbourne. bought some for my wife and her cold is way better.



                        This was a cold and not the flu.



                        I don't take it for that long, cause it might have more zinc in it that one really needs.









                        What is in that?



                        I have never seen it for sale here.
                        )o(

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          "Created by a school teacher!"



                          LOL
                          Carpe ventum

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by scooter
                            View Post

                            What is in that?



                            I have never seen it for sale here.




                            Vitamins A, C, E, echinacea and zinc, according to the website www.airbornehealth.com



                            "Although the manufacturer recommends that Airborne be taken "at the first sign of a cold symptom, or before entering crowded environments, like airplanes and offices," Airborne has not undergone any testing by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Furthermore, the manufacturer itself makes no actual claims with regard to user health (the claims are all along the lines of "all natural", "dissolves quickly", etc.) Because it is sold as a dietary supplement and not as a drug, current American law allows it to be marketed without prior review and approval of testing results that demonstrate that it provides a medical remedy. However, all claims on the label for consumer products have to be truthful and supported by scientific evidence.



                            There are no studies supporting Airborne's effectiveness that meet scientific standards." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborn..._supplement%29
                            "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                            -- Bob Parks

                            "A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                            -- Oscar Wilde

                            "No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                            -- Oscar Wilde

                            "It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                            -- Theodore White

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              _____________________________________
                              Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.

                              Join Date: Aug 2001
                              Location: N. Adams, MA USA
                              Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

                              Comment









                              Working...
                              X