X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knobs: Welcome back

As moderator

Maybe you can fix my post count tomorrow or sumton when ya figure it all out.

I put my post count in my sig on saturday and the screwed with my signature too. Good thing I wrote it all down.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Entertainment/gty\_kotter\_watn\_3\_mr\_120815\_ssh.jpg

Attached Files
    Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Mikeo wrote:

As moderator

I put my post count in my sig on saturday and the screwed with my signature too. Good thing I wrote it all down.

Well, I'm just a plain moderator here, I was a supermod with (most) admin powers at the old place.  Not sure I can do much here other than delete posts and ban. 

Not happy that they slapped our little community in the face by not porting any posts over.  Maybe that's negotiable, I don't kow yet.

And OMG, I just looked at the Pokemon style smilies here. 

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• Mikeo
      Mikeo commented
      Editing a comment

MrKnobs wrote:

Mikeo wrote:

As moderator

Well, I'm just a plain moderator here, I was a supermod with (most) admin powers at the old place.  Not sure I can do much here other than delete posts and ban. 

Not happy that they slapped our little community in the face by not porting any posts over.  Maybe that's negotiable, I don't kow yet.

And OMG, I just looked at the Pokemon style smilies here

Terry D.

one of the worst parts

• Miss Flannery
      Miss Flannery commented
      Editing a comment

Terry, you will be happy to know that that rascal TIP was here this a.m. and posted some not so tastefull photographs. It took them quite a long time to ban him and remove the offensive photo.

He said it just wouldn't seem like OJ without a **bleep** bomb and a banning. (jeez they even censor the word P*O*R*N)

I do hope they never let him back!

• tuco
      tuco commented
      Editing a comment

MrKnobs wrote:

Mikeo wrote:

As moderator

And OMG, I just looked at the Pokemon style smilies here. 

Terry D.

{cattongue}

Working...
X