• Commentary about the new forum

I'm off to lunch and to do a few things

Ok, let

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Kudo from me!
    member of the sg army

in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

Comment

Mikeo...your are pretty much spot on. The site is outsourced, hence the speed improvement. We were all caught flatfooted, and are still working our way around in here (admins and mods are still not fully up to speed). Tweaks are going on a list to the new hosts. Best advice: look around, see wha tyo uca nfind...some forums are hidden pretty well...the smilies are the pits there is a learning curve...basically we are all n0oBz now...as far as functionalities go.

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminent period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

Comment

• Mikeo
        Mikeo commented
        Editing a comment

daddymack wrote:

Mikeo...your are pretty much spot on. The site is outsourced, hence the speed improvement. We were all caught flatfooted, and are still working our way around in here (admins and mods are still not fully up to speed). Tweaks are going on a list to the new hosts. Best advice: look around, see wha tyo uca nfind...some forums are hidden pretty well...the smilies are the pits there is a learning curve...basically we are all n0oBz now...as far as functionalities go.

I'm hanging in there with you guys, do what ya can and the rest should give it some time.

It's really not that bad.

The new youtube link is gonna make me happy.

I wouldn't mind a lil darker font, that would make it easier to read.

• I Play Um
        I Play Um commented
        Editing a comment

The forum is fine it just looks odd...gonna take some getting use to. Although.The smiles suck..Their fruity!....Made me work for that one!:manfrustrated:

Working...
    X