Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why was my account deleted?

what the hell is this? can't type curse words? what, was harmony central bought by some evangelical, right wing d-bag?

**bleep**

Comment

• scramiflu
      scramiflu commented
      Editing a comment

lame

scramiflu wrote:

what the hell is this? can't type curse words? what, was harmony central bought by some evangelical, right wing d-bag?

Not being able to type in curse words has not to do with this site and everything to do with google that is associated with this site. Tjhis is from my understanding.

Google senorship. The same peeples that are mapping out our highways and freeways, cause they can't trust your driving anymore

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• Anderton
      Anderton commented
      Editing a comment

I can restore an old account. PM me with your old account name, new account name you used to re-regiser, and your current email address.

• Anderton
      Anderton commented
      Editing a comment

Mikeo wrote:

scramiflu wrote:

Not being able to type in curse words has not to do with this site and everything to do with google that is associated with this site. Tjhis is from my understanding.

Google senorship. The same peeples that are mapping out our highways and freeways, cause they can't trust your driving anymore 

We're hoping that we can turn off the filter and if we can keep "offensive content" (in Google's words) out of subject lines and sigs, we can fly under the radar.

Check out this post in a forum [I realize you can't see that - another really stupid design decision to add to the list - but it's a hyperlink} to see what we're up against.

Working...
X