Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my review of the fender twin 2 channel amp

omgwtf This is the sweetest **bleep** amp I've ever **bleep** played. I can get so many tones off it from clean to **bleep** filthy. When I plug my Les Paul into it I **bleep** **bleep** all over myself. I just hang on for dear life and **bleep** rip open the sky. **bleep**. This **bleep** will **bleep** make my **bleep** bigger.

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.co...freaks-out.gif

Is it at all Dumble like?....That counts for alot you know.

Bite Me! Welcome To The New Discount Non Functional H/C !

Comment

• spacecommando
      spacecommando commented
      Editing a comment

I got dumble out the **bleep**.

• spacecommando
      spacecommando commented
      Editing a comment

I got dumble out the **bleep**.

spacecommando wrote:

omgwtf This is the sweetest **bleep** amp I've ever **bleep** played. I can get so many tones off it from clean to **bleep** filthy. When I plug my Les Paul into it I **bleep** **bleep** all over myself. I just hang on for dear life and **bleep** rip open the sky. **bleep**. This **bleep** will **bleep** make my **bleep** bigger.

I bet you get the best F!@kin compliment on that 2 channel Fender at the open mics.

Is this 2 channel amp with switching or just a 2 channel amp like a Twin Reverb?

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• spacecommando
      spacecommando commented
      Editing a comment

It's really like a 4 channel amp because there's a gain boost on the footswitch that can be used on both channels. But my only gripe is setting the volume and getting it consistent for all settings. The master volume is extremely touchy. I mean between 1 and 2 is from nothing to blow the windows out.

The reverb is sweet. The effects loop is sweet. I don't care for the 25% switch because I need to adjust all the controls to get good sounds and I don't want to **bleep** up my settings from 100%.

It is a very tweaky amp. I'm constantly making micro adjustments,

Working...
X