Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haven't been around for 8 years or so. What changed?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been around for 8 years or so. What changed?

Besides the software, anyway? Still looks like a bunch of people **bleep** about politics and trolling each other, with the occasional music topic. I should probably start trying to log in with old monikers to see what still works.

Humble Pie wrote:
    Besides the software, anyway? Still looks like a bunch of people **bleep** about politics and trolling each other, with the occasional music topic. I should probably start trying to log in with old monikers to see what still works.

Welcome back! 

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• Humble Pie
      Humble Pie commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! The sadness of this all is that I first looked around for the "Like" button.

At least my Restard Dunbass moniker is alive, if unreachable. And no more Billy Presto. Or SantaClaus. Or MC Whitebread. Or variations of Humble Pie (Pi, Pye, Eip, Ply, etc.) necessary when I kept getting banned. Ah, so many fond memories. Looks like MrKnobs is nearly the only left from back then. No Dan Rounds?

Comment

• braif
      braif commented
      Editing a comment
      STFU N00b

Dan Rounds hasn't been here in years...neither has Skittles, Delilah, Elwoodio, Urizen....Jeff Left is seen occasionally...as is Turnip..Ty Gerhart posts in Political Party..I forget the moniker...recent cameos by Bottom Dog and Idlewild..

Working...
X