Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I inventoried my ammunition case collection this weekend.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I inventoried my ammunition case collection this weekend.

So I did. Oh Yes!

I cleaned, I sorted, I counted,

I have 19,947 cases, in about a dozen different calibers. Over 4400 9mm cases alone, over 1200 of which are Winchester.

I like Winchester.

That stuff will be like gold in a few weeks

A friend and I went hunting .22 ammunition this weekend...went to Cabellas, Bass pro, 4 different Wal-Marts, 3 different Academys and Cheaper Than Dirt...could not find one lousy box of .22 ammo   In fact, the shelves were practically bare, except for a few obscure calibres.

Tone is in the sphincter!! Pull my finger!

Comment

• Pigger
      Pigger commented
      Editing a comment

Le Petomane wrote:

That stuff will be like gold in a few weeks

A friend and I went hunting .22 ammunition this weekend...went to Cabellas, Bass pro, 4 different Wal-Marts, 3 different Academys and Cheaper Than Dirt...could not find one lousy box of .22 ammo   In fact, the shelves were practically bare, except for a few obscure calibres.

Fortunately for me, I keep a lot of ammo on hand. I have around 4k of .22, I think.

A friend of mine came up short on bullets recently; I sold him some & bought a PC with the $$. I have around 20k bullets to load, too.

Sometimes I worry about how strong my floor is in the old house I rent.

Pigger wrote:

So I did. Oh Yes!

I cleaned, I sorted, I counted,

I have 19,947 cases, in about a dozen different calibers. Over 4400 9mm cases alone, over 1200 of which are Winchester.

I like Winchester.

My dad is kind of a gun collector, and loves Winchester rifes and colt revolvers. Cowboy guns I call em.

If we didn't live in MA, I bet he would strap on a holser. We have freinds that moved to the Tuson area and you can carry a gun right to the grocery store. He says many do. They also still have a house here, but the keep on inviting me and my wife out to visit.

The unfortunate part is I have older cats that need some daily meds, one is with a needle. My wife and I really can't go that far, right now. After the cats are gone, it will be a long time before we commit ourself to dogs or cats again. All in all we love our cats, and we put ourselfs in this situation and we knew what we were doing and the commitment we made when we took them in.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I like bacon

"I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck

Comment

• Pigger
        Pigger commented
        Editing a comment

Caliban wrote:
        I like bacon

Who doesn't ?  :rolltesticles:

Working...
    X