Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

We really need to do something about this profanity censorship.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really need to do something about this profanity censorship.

To the avarge Eurosissyfag, a cigarette can be described colloquially by utilising a word that starts with the letter F and ends with the letter G; the little etymological train stops on its way to pick up the letter A which happily takes a seat between the other two.

There is also a word used by us Eurosissyfags to describe either a bundle of twigs tied ready to be used as kindling or a delicious type of meatball beloved by the working classes in the North of England. I refer, of course, to the delicasy beginning with the letter F followed by an A and then swiftly passed by two Gs after which, without so much as a pause for breath, there follows the letter O and then, by way of a denoument, a T.

Both of these words seem to be out of favour with the powers that be here at the moment. I beg for their reinstatement in the lexicon as there absence renders any meaningful conversation here somewhat strained.

I think it's all a load of bollix myself.

"Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Holy fuck this thread blows ass!  This shit is dumb.  

I don't give a d.a.m.n about hypes, fanclubs or tonal religions. All I care about is what works for me."...it's not religion that's the problem, but any system of thought that insists that one group of people are inviolably in the right, whereas the others are in the wrong and must somehow be punished." ~ Rod LiddleJROCKBRIDGE MUSIC

Comment

• crust
      crust commented
      Editing a comment

copulate this copulating bovine defecation.

let's not use "slang". We are all educated individuals, correct ?

no bovine defecation allowed here.

• I Play Um
      I Play Um commented
      Editing a comment

Yes end the censorship.....

• omni
      omni commented
      Editing a comment

jrockbridge wrote:

Holy fuck this thread blows ass!  This shit is dumb.  

How do you post bad words?

blackpig wrote:

a delicious type of meatball beloved by the working classes in the North of England.

hey, f

sugar plum fairy, sugar plum fairy

Comment

• blackpig
      blackpig commented
      Editing a comment

No need to get yourself into a tizzy old chap - there's nothing quite like a hot faggot.

Working...
X