Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn on the TV Quick....

Obama's wife has a giant head...I dont care what they say about the new haircut!   

You mean wig.

No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

I Play Um wrote:

Obama's wife has a giant head...I dont care what they say about the new haircut!   

You don't have the balls to go to the political forum to post this. You're afraid - as you should well be. You would get your butt handed to you in there. So you sissy out and post your nonsense here. Brave little man.

__________________________________________________ ____

Comment

• Igneroid
        Igneroid commented
        Editing a comment

erok123 wrote:

I Play Um wrote:

You don't have the balls to go to the political forum to post this. You're afraid - as you should well be. You would get your butt handed to you in there. So you sissy out and post your nonsense here. Brave little man.

I think your panties are too tight....go home fool and change into somthing that wont make you a whiney lil **bleep**....

• Brave Ulysses
        Brave Ulysses commented
        Editing a comment

erok123 wrote:

I Play Um wrote:

whenever I'd post bleep like that on PP, they'd tell me to come over here.  :womanfrustrated:
        better that you PP hacks should keep your butt handling amongst yourselves.

:fartsinErok'sface:

• I Play Um
        I Play Um commented
        Editing a comment

erok123 wrote:

I Play Um wrote:

OK..Gee Wiz....I had no idea you had a giant head fetish! Go back to your wet dream didnt mean to fuck it up. :cattongue:

Working...
    X