Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Your favorite NASCAR Driver of alllllll time?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Your favorite NASCAR Driver of alllllll time?

Mine's

**bleep** TRICKLE!:catsurprised:

Let that boy boogie woogie. It in him, an' it got to come out.

Probably Dale Earnhardt Sr. in Cup cars. When I was a kid it was Richard Petty.....then I went through a Cale Yarborough phaze....then it was Darrell Waltrip in the Bud car... but my favorite Nascar driver of all time...in the Latemodel Sportsman/ BGN series is *drum roll * Tommy Ellis of Richmond , Va. I watched him race every Friday night at Southside speedway.
    It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

• seahorse
      seahorse commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, ......this is like the **bleep** Dale thing. I still think Tommy Ellis is the greatest driver of all time.

• Mikeo
      Mikeo commented
      Editing a comment

seahorse wrote:
      Probably Dale Earnhardt Sr. in Cup cars. When I was a kid it was Richard Petty.....then I went through a Cale Yarborough phaze....then it was Darrell Waltrip in the Bud car... but my favorite Nascar driver of all time...in the Latemodel Sportsman/ BGN series is *drum roll * Tommy Ellis of Richmond , Va. I watched him race every Friday night at Southside speedway.

Whe  I was a kid those were the big names.

I used to watch drag racing 

Don Prudhomme,Tom McEwen, Shelly Mudoney, Big Daddy Don Garlets, John Force,
      Kenny Bernstien, Bob Glidden and others wither the biggies when I was younger.

There is a drag strip not far from here and my dad used to take me and my brother.

They also have a small dirt oval track, but we never went to that

Being from New England I think drag racing was bigger than NSCAR, but maybe not

Working...
X