Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In an effort to become really health food conscious this year

My wife and I have been basically eating raw veggies, fruits, nuts, some whole grains. 2 weeks stronger, but I must confess I gave in to this rotisserie turkey breast they sell at the grocery store last weekend. That was the best turkey ever and I do mean ever.

All in all I feel great, but I'm hungry most of the time. The super great thing is I hate cooking and that's working out really well.

I was thinking about walking to work, instead for driving, but it's so cold out. I feel a lil weak too, and I don't want to be anti american either.

I think this weekend I'll treat myself to a pound of bacon, burnt up all nice and crispy.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

a cheese steak right about now will give you a quick massive coronary. You won't have to worry about dieting ever again from the massive shock to your system. kinda like a 45 car pileup on the MAss Pike.

8 pr boxers
    3 pr jeans
    7 tee shirts
    2 pr shoes

Comment

• Mikeo
      Mikeo commented
      Editing a comment

Bandard wrote:

a cheese steak right about now will give you a quick massive coronary. You won't have to worry about dieting ever again from the massive shock to your system. kinda like a 45 car pileup on the MAss Pike.

yeah think, when I get back into some good junk food, I better easze into it and take it slowly then.

Mikeo wrote:

I was thinking about walking to work, instead for driving, but it's so cold out. I feel a lil weak too, and I don't want to be anti american either.

Be sure to include some protein in your diet. Many people who become vegetarian just stop eating flesh but don't substitute with other sources of protein.

It's much better to be concerned about your health than being "anti american."

I think this weekend I'll treat myself to a pound of bacon, burnt up all nice and crispy.

That is not what I had in mind when I suggested including protein in your diet and I recommend you not do that.

you can't control the wind but you can learn to sail

contentment is true wealth

Comment

• purplez
      purplez commented
      Editing a comment

I only eat meat/fish about once a week.

Tonight I cooked a vegetarian chili pizza.

It was delicious

Working...
X