Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, everyone hang in there for a bit

Things are looking up.  Craig has asked Lithium to port over the old OJ posts, hopefully they'll do that fairly soon.  (Thank you Craig!) I can tell you that I've looked and it's all still there, just in a hidden forum.

Yeah, there's a lot of improvement needed, but at least it's working fast and there's no spambots so far.

So please, keep on giving them feedback on the designated feedback thread, tell them what would make you happy campers here.  You can count on me doing the same.

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Also the dev team will be starting a blog to keep everyone in the loop about what fixes have been made, which fixes are slated, and potential longer-term changes.

I'm looking forward to the darker type / light gray screen background / links are differentiated from the text changes.

There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

• DethMachine
      DethMachine commented
      Editing a comment

Het Antertron I don't have my AOL email acoount anymore lol  that was in 2001 bro.

omni

• Marc G 2.0
      Marc G 2.0 commented
      Editing a comment

any idea it I'll  be able to get my old account back? I've sent the reset request a ton of times and no e-mail is being sent

MrKnobs wrote:

Things are looking up.  Craig has asked Lithium to port over the old OJ posts, hopefully they'll do that fairly soon.  (Thank you Craig!) I can tell you that I've looked and it's all still there, just in a hidden forum.

Yeah, there's a lot of improvement needed, but at least it's working fast and there's no spambots so far.

So please, keep on giving them feedback on the designated feedback thread, tell them what would make you happy campers here.  You can count on me doing the same.

Terry D.

kUDOS! {cathappy}

MERELY LAVISH

Comment

• Mikeo
      Mikeo commented
      Editing a comment

I'm kinda digging this new format, fast as all f!@k too.

Thanks for the update Knobs and Anderton and for working out some bugs along the way. I knew it wouldn't be perfect.

I don't understand the replies bit!

It reads 0 replies when there are 7

and please bring back

Comment

• Mikeo
      Mikeo commented
      Editing a comment

purplez wrote:
      I don't understand the replies bit!

It reads 0 replies when there are 7

and please bring back

maybe like this

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/122/7/5/idk\_gif\_by\_fluffikitten-d4ybxdh.gif

Attached Files

Working...
X