X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this new forum doesn't really suit my posting style

I'm not complaining, I'm just sayin  

I will be banned soon, so don't get too attached.

Goobers wrote:

Yep, it kinda sucks.

Getting slower too.  I wonder if it'll bog down like the old forums did when (if!) most of the users come back and the spambots hit.

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• the stranger
      the stranger commented
      Editing a comment

It saddens me to see how HC has systematically decimated what was once a vibrant and healthy community with all these **bleep** site changes. 

They always claim the previous site was broken, but I think management is what's broken. They always replace the site with something worse and more broken than before. Who keeps buying into these **bleep** site redesigns?

Every modern browser has spell check...but it doesn't work in this box. I gotta press a special button to do what my browser already did before you defeated it?

Yeah. This is equally as bad as the last attempt. Sorry, but HC is setting records for worst site redesigns.

• tuco
      tuco commented
      Editing a comment

MrKnobs wrote:

Goobers wrote:

Yep, it kinda sucks.

Getting slower too.  I wonder if it'll bog down like the old forums did when (if!) most of the users come back and the spambots hit.

Terry D.

The only thing this has going for it is that it works as fast as a "normal" website. Sheesh

Working...
X