Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have stainless steel appliances and not like them?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeo
    View Post

I don't think it matters with the screw cap stuff I buy

do you recycle the empties?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nice keetee
      View Post

nice kitchen

We're cheap, we have a small little paid off house with a lot of yard backing into the woods / greenbelt. One of my New Year's resolutions for this year is to get the rest of the house renovated / remodeled, starting with the bathrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeo
      View Post

I has an old fashion dry bar, and only about 4 bottles of wine in it, and some standard booze, for on the rocks stuff or mixers.

I rarely sit around my house and drink, not even beer.

I store my bottles all wrong too, standing up.

Where do you drink?

My missus sometimes likes to go out to bars, but since I work in bars 2 - 3 times a week that's the last thing I want to do. Usually when she asks, "Want to go hang out at a bar?" I say, "I dunno, why don't we go hang out at a hospital somewhere."

Quote Originally Posted by nice keetee
      View Post

should corked be stored on side to keep cork from drying?

i don't drink wine wzcept for toasts

Yeah, on the side if you keep them a long time, hence the wine rack being horizontal. I mostly store my wine at the world's liquor stores.

Terry D.
      Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnobs
        View Post

Where do you drink?

My missus sometimes likes to go out to bars, but since I work in bars 2 - 3 times a week that's the last thing I want to do. Usually when she asks, "Want to go hang out at a bar?" I say, "I dunno, why don't we go hang out at a hospital somewhere."

Yeah, on the side if you keep them a long time, hence the wine rack being horizontal. I mostly store my wine at the world's liquor stores.

Terry D.

When I go out to see a band at a club, I will usually have a few beers. I has a few beers at a friend out on NYE.

When I was gigging out doing solo wok, I'd have a beer when I played.

Just opened my fridge and it looks like there still some Magic Hat Blind Faith in there. I might stay in there another month for all I care.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• Yer Blues
          Yer Blues commented
          Editing a comment

So how hard is it to put this stuff in if I get it delivered??  I'm assuming fridge and range are pretty easy (just plug them in), but what about the dishwasher and microwave?

I'm thinking I'm going to order the range, microwave, and dishwasher in the next couple of days.  The fridge still works, so I'll probably hold onto it until my bday in a few months and get myself a fridge. 

Working...
      X