Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Property Investment

Property is considered a 'leveraged asset' because unlike stocks and shares, gold, oil etc, purchasers can use finance to purchase a property. This is why the UK property market dipped from 2008-2010 due to the global economic crisis and a sudden restriction of finance which meant that purchasers were either unable to achieve the higher margin of finance or because they were no longer approved for a mortgage.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering what happened t

HumpAlber wrote:

Property is considered a 'leveraged asset' because unlike stocks and shares, gold, oil etc, purchasers can use finance to purchase a property. This is why the UK property market dipped from 2008-2010 due to the global economic crisis and a sudden restriction of finance which meant that purchasers were either unable to achieve the higher margin of finance or because they were no longer approved for a mortgage.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was windering what happened.

Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

Comment

• EddietheCartboy
      EddietheCartboy commented
      Editing a comment

So I guess the next step is borrow more money to tear down those old office buildings and put up car parks with attached student lodging.

Working...
X