Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bejayzus I outdid myself tonight!

As you are all aware I am a noted chef, famous for my culinary expertise and am also a noted and highly regarded sommellier, being an expert in particular on wines from Languedoc-Roussillon and its environs - the fruity and aromatic Domaines Des Schists, the sweet and robust wines of Banyuls and the exquisite ethereal floral bouquets of the local ros

"Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Make a frozen pizza, throw the fish on top and fold the pizza over. Fishwich.

No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

blackpig wrote:

As you are all aware I am a noted chef, famous for my culinary expertise and am also a noted and highly regarded sommellier, being an expert in particular on wines from Languedoc-Roussillon and its environs - the fruity and aromatic Domaines Des Schists, the sweet and robust wines of Banyuls and the exquisite ethereal floral bouquets of the local ros

member of the sg army

in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

Comment

• EddietheCartboy
        EddietheCartboy commented
        Editing a comment

Nice use of leftover sauce, I hate wasting stuff.

blackpig wrote:

MERELY LAVISH

Comment

Working...
      X