Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I prayed to Jesus for world peace and got nothing.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I prayed to Jesus for world peace and got nothing.

Conversely, I prayed to Satan for an ice cream cone, and right now I am eating an ice cream cone. Now THAT'S what I call SERVICE!

Humble Pie wrote:
    Conversely, I prayed to Satan for an ice cream cone, and right now I am eating an ice cream cone. Now THAT'S what I call SERVICE!

How lame.....when praying to Satan ask for whoremouthedgirl!:womansurprised: 

Comment

• Humble Pie
      Humble Pie commented
      Editing a comment
      Now, now. Baby steps here.

Humble Pie wrote:

liar.

Pics of the ice cream

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• Le Petomane
      Le Petomane commented
      Editing a comment

I prayed for whirled peas!! :womansurprised:

Humble Pie wrote:

The other day I was thinking about the Sandy Hook massacre while I was driving home from the doctor.  I don't claim to have any special knowledge about God but I do know that people were designed to pray.  Whether or not there's a God it's a healthy thing to do that calms the mind.

So stuck in traffic, I said a little prayer asking that if just for one day, or even one hour people everywhere would feel compassion for others, not be so selfish and uncaring.   I didn't have much hope that prayer would be answered.

At the very next light, I was about five cars back and a beggar dude skipped all the other cars in front of me to come stand next to my window holding his hand out.  I was pretty irritated but then it suddenly came to me that my prayer had been answered.  The answer was, "OK, you first Terry."

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• Mikeo
      Mikeo commented
      Editing a comment

MrKnobs wrote:

Humble Pie wrote:

The other day I was thinking about the Sandy Hook massacre while I was driving home from the doctor.  I don't claim to have any special knowledge about God but I do know that people were designed to pray.  Whether or not there's a God it's a healthy thing to do that calms the mind.

So stuck in traffic, I said a little prayer asking that if just for one day, or even one hour people everywhere would feel compassion for others, not be so selfish and uncaring.   I didn't have much hope that prayer would be answered.

At the very next light, I was about five cars back and a beggar dude skipped all the other cars in front of me to come stand next to my window holding his hand out.  I was pretty irritated but then it suddenly came to me that my prayer had been answered.  The answer was, "OK, you first Terry."

Terry D.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SiIc5tAxqVA/UOTBGEYRm7I/AAAAAAAAAFw/AmvH-5Iavgk/s1600/thumbs\_up\_bciy.jpg

Attached Files

Working...
X