Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

WalMart seems to be declining rapidly.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WalMart seems to be declining rapidly.

    It seems like ever since Sam Walton died, WalMart has been rapidly declining. Last night I spent an hour shopping and they had only one lane open. The cashier couldn't get the stuff to scan so we waited for 20 minutes to get a smartass mamager to come up and scold the cashier. I told them I was leaving if they didn't get it fixed or switch me to a new lane. 10 minutes came and went and I headed for the door empty-handed. They didn't even say, "Sir, come back and we can switch to a different lane." They just let me walk out the door and didn't seem to give a damn.

    This is just one of many bad experiences I have had with WalMart employees. ****************ing morons! I bet Sam Walton is cussing from his grave.

     


  • #2

    One lane open out of 32 in a WalMart SuperCenter. 

    This company is responsible for more USA jobs being permanently shipped to China than any other.

    Comment


    • Pigger
      Pigger commented
      Editing a comment
      Their parking lots are full of panhandlers, beggars & thieves, too. I almost never shop there, but there are a few things that I can't get easily elsewhere. I go there every couple of months, usually.

    • Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment

      VanHalen wrote:

      One lane open out of 32 in a WalMart SuperCenter. 

      This company is responsible for more USA jobs being permanently shipped to China than any other.


      You mean we have to go to a Walmart in China to check out?:mansurprised:


  • #3

    VanHalen wrote:

    It seems like ever since Sam Walton died, WalMart has been rapidly declining. Last night I spent an hour shopping and they had only one lane open. The cashier couldn't get the stuff to scan so we waited for 20 minutes to get a smartass mamager to come up and scold the cashier. I told them I was leaving if they didn't get it fixed or switch me to a new lane. 10 minutes came and went and I headed for the door empty-handed. They didn't even say, "Sir, come back and we can switch to a different lane." They just let me walk out the door and didn't seem to give a damn.

    This is just one of many bad experiences I have had with WalMart employees. ****************ing morons! I bet Sam Walton is cussing from his grave.


     




    WalMart is massively efficient.  They had one only one lane open to save money.  The economy is keeping the numbers down.  If that particular WalMart is doing really bad, they'll just abandon it and build another concrete cube somewhere farther out in the burbs.


    Didn't they have a self checkout lane?


    Terry D.

    Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

    Comment


    • lagger
      lagger commented
      Editing a comment

      MrKnobs wrote:

      VanHalen wrote:

      It seems like ever since Sam Walton died, WalMart has been rapidly declining. Last night I spent an hour shopping and they had only one lane open. The cashier couldn't get the stuff to scan so we waited for 20 minutes to get a smartass mamager to come up and scold the cashier. I told them I was leaving if they didn't get it fixed or switch me to a new lane. 10 minutes came and went and I headed for the door empty-handed. They didn't even say, "Sir, come back and we can switch to a different lane." They just let me walk out the door and didn't seem to give a damn.

      This is just one of many bad experiences I have had with WalMart employees. ****************ing morons! I bet Sam Walton is cussing from his grave.

       


      WalMart is massively efficient.  They had one only one lane open to save money.  The economy is keeping the numbers down.  If that particular WalMart is doing really bad, they'll just abandon it and build another concrete cube somewhere farther out in the burbs.

      Didn't they have a self checkout lane?

      Terry D.


      economy of scales 

       

       

       

      the Waltons are lizard men



Working...
X