X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a serious note... prayers needed

On a very serious note for a minute...

I'd really appreciate any and all prayers that you feel like offering up for my cousin who was just diagnosed with pancreatic, liver, duodenum and perhaps stomach cancer. Her name is Nianne and she is only 5 years older than me. My dad died of pancreatic cancer that had spread to his liver back in 1999 so this is hitting very close to home and is very hard to take. To complicate things even more, she has 4 adopted children and is a single mom. My aunt (her mom) sums it up well when she said "We and she pray, believing in the possibility of a miracle healing, even while making the many decisions necessary when facing this with four adopted children in the mix." So if you're the praying type then we could really use some prayers right now.

And mods/admins - this thread isn't meant to be overly religious or against any forum rules... it is simply a request from a forum member who would appreciate some help right now. Thanks!
    .MMCQUAIN * Rock, Blues, Christian player * mmcquain@mcquain.comGibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute, Breedlove Acoustic/ElectricEgnater, Dean Markley, D'Addario, various effect pedalshttp://www.youtube.com/mmcquain * http://www.facebook.com/mmcquain

My heart goes out to you and your family. Your cousin and her children will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

My heart goes out to you and your family. Your cousin and her children will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Mojo, my friend. Just lost my Dad to a brain tumor so I know what it's like.

Comment

Mojo, my friend. Just lost my Dad to a brain tumor so I know what it's like.

Comment

Major Mojo and prayers

Comment

Major Mojo and prayers

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mmcquain
                View Post

I'd really appreciate any and all prayers that you feel like offering up for my cousin who was just diagnosed with pancreatic, liver, duodenum and perhaps stomach cancer. Her name is Nianne and she is only 5 years older than me. My dad died of pancreatic cancer that had spread to his liver back in 1999 so this is hitting very close to home and is very hard to take. To complicate things even more, she has 4 adopted children and is a single mom. My aunt (her mom) sums it up well when she said "We and she pray, believing in the possibility of a miracle healing, even while making the many decisions necessary when facing this with four adopted children in the mix." So if you're the praying type then we could really use some prayers right now.

And mods/admins - this thread isn't meant to be overly religious or against any forum rules... it is simply a request from a forum member who would appreciate some help right now. Thanks!

Prayers sent, man.
                walking the earth

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by mmcquain
                  View Post

Prayers sent, man.
                  walking the earth

Comment

Hang in there man. Let the prayers that we may send try to help you to ascend past all of Earth's burdens.
                    If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

Hang in there man. Let the prayers that we may send try to help you to ascend past all of Earth's burdens.
                    If you smile at me I will understand because that is something everybody everywhere does in the same language.

Comment

Prayers and Mojo sent Dude. My heart goes out to all involved.
                      **************** Lead!, Play Rhythm!

---------------------------------------------------

May you be a half an hour in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead!

Comment

Prayers and Mojo sent Dude. My heart goes out to all involved.
                        **************** Lead!, Play Rhythm!

---------------------------------------------------

May you be a half an hour in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the support... it means a lot to my family.

Television - sorry to hear of your loss... prayers sent your way.
                          .MMCQUAIN * Rock, Blues, Christian player * mmcquain@mcquain.comGibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute, Breedlove Acoustic/ElectricEgnater, Dean Markley, D'Addario, various effect pedalshttp://www.youtube.com/mmcquain * http://www.facebook.com/mmcquain

Comment

• mmcquain
                            mmcquain commented
                            Editing a comment

Prayer Update - Thanks to everyone who has been praying for my cousin in WV battling cancer. I flew up here yesterday to see her and the family... brrrr very cold (about zero last night and 21 for a high today... compared with 71 today back home in FL... yikes!)

But on a serious note, please continue to pray for her and our family. Things don't look good at all (the Dr. says she won't be coming home from the hospital this time) but we know that God can do anything so we leave it in His hands and trust that He has everyone's best interests at heart in the long run. Thank you for your continued prayers.

Prayers sent. God Bless.

Comment

Working...
                          X