Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought one of these!

A Class 59 in Foster Yeoman livery; such monsters have never run on Irish rails but they're built by the same company (GM in Canada) which has built all of the locos used in Ireland since the 1960s. One of these set the European record for the longest and heaviest train hauled by just one locomotive - 11,982 tonnes and 1,650 metres long. I just love the look of it and it was an absolute bargain at

"Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Where do you keep it, in your 1,650 metres-long garage? Liar.

Comment

• blackpig
      blackpig commented
      Editing a comment
      I keep most of my locomotives in a cupboard in the bedroom. Until I get the loft converted I have no place else to put them.

You'd better keep your trains  off the rug, or someone is gonna break their neck when they have to piss

in the middle of the night, because they have a prostate the size of a grapefuit.

walking the earth

Comment

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment

tuco wrote:

You'd better keep your trains  off the rug, or someone is gonna break their neck when they have to ****************

in the middle of the night, because they have a peenor the size of a banana.

Creative fixt

Working...
X