Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know your wife might work outside the home, but:

Better sex life linked to division of housework.

Don't help you wife or live in with inside chores if you want some action later on. Here;s the study and the article

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/639408-better-sex-life-linked-to-division-of-housework-u-s-study.html

I knew all along I was made for watching the play off's and test driving some beers.

Doesn't get ya out of yard work though, or washing the car.

I'm gonna look for the full published article

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Wait, what's this? There are wives that work outside the home? They actually earn money?

"The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

Comment

• unclefred
      unclefred commented
      Editing a comment
      First they pussify you into doing the washing, then they cut you off. They tell you it's because you're not doin enough vacuuming.

• Mikeo
      Mikeo commented
      Editing a comment

isaac42 wrote:

Wait, what's this? There are wives that work outside the home? They actually earn money?

My wife does.

She got laid off in 2009 from a place that she work at for almost a decade, and I told here to go back to school. She wanted nothing more than to get back to work. She had close to 2 years unemployement she could have gotten too. A few false starts as a few companies that did work out and then for the past year plus she has been with one company. They do 3-12 hour days and pay her for 40 hours. Then some weeks they work a 4th 12 hour day for OT.

She doesn't make that much, but likes the extra coin.

• isaac42
      isaac42 commented
      Editing a comment
      "The findings, which are published in the American Sociological Review journal, showed that couples with traditional roles at home had sex 1.6 times more per month than those in which the husband did all the traditionally female work."

1.6 more times a month? Let's see, if we had sex 1.6 more times a month, that would make, hmm, about 1.6 times a month!

Working...
X