Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 60's

I was born in the sixties but I loved everything about the music and lifestyle of that era. Check out the bikini clad  go-go dancer on Chuck Berry's 'Nadine' at 15:45. Classic!

member of the sg army

in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

I was 7 when this came out. I remember The Beatles cartoon show and their first show on Ed Sullivan plus their Shea Stadium concert. Watched all of it on a b&w TV w/ rabbit ears. Damn.
    Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

Comment

• tuco
      tuco commented
      Editing a comment

I LIVED the sixties.....

guitarman wrote:

I was born in the sixties but I loved everything about the music and lifestyle of that era. Check out the bikini clad  go-go dancer on Chuck Berry's 'Nadine' at 15:45. Classic!

I like a lot of the music from the 60's.

I'm gonna watch the whole video tomorrow at work

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

possibly the best decade ever.the 50s were cool but i was only a whippersnapper.

the world is your crabstick

Comment

• blackpig
        blackpig commented
        Editing a comment
        My favourite decade of them all. I was born in '61 so I remember most of it. It was a great time to be a kid - The Beatles, the Monkees, Batman, Lost In Space...the trouble was we also had a deeply conservative society ruled by the Catholic church and its minions. A pity as it stifled the creativity that took hold in other parts of the world.

Check out the bikini clad  go-go dancer on Chuck Berry's 'Nadine' at 15:45. Classic!

That lady sure is built.  I can't believe that somebody actually cued the shot of Gerry and the Pacemakers instead of keeping her on camera for the whole tune.  In the director commentary, he mentions that she went on to marry Bill Medley of The Righteous Brothers.

Comment

Working...
      X