No announcement yet.

Last night I had takeway food

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night I had takeway food

I got some French fries from an Asian takeaway place.

Dude behind the counter was Polish

LOL

Where I am you can get things like french fries and fried chicken halves among other non-chinese types of food

You'll never see anyone except Chinese or some kind of Asian people working in those resturants.The exception I've seen is delivery people...once in awhile they hire a white kid.

Never understood how they get away with it...not suppose to be legal to have such an unbalanced racial makeup of employees. Unless the stores are to small to have to meet the hiring regulations.

Who cares anyway..pass the ribs!:catwink:

Comment

• guitarman
      guitarman commented
      Editing a comment

There's only a few places that I'll do takeway since my 'Easter Sunday' incident.

I had bad Chinese food (probably undercooked chicken) late one night and I woke up a few hours with severe cramps and I was on the toilet every five minutes. After a few hours, I went to the emergency room but that's another story. 

From then on, I take notice how clean a place is (bathroom, kitchen) before I order anything. Some people will ask to see the buffett food before they go in. Me? I'll go and take a leak and peek in the bathroom. If the bathroom is clean and there's soap in the dispensers, I'll take a chance.

our food hall is similar...the italian food(read glop),is made by men who look very much like asians.i asked them once if they were in fact genuine eyeties,and got some very nasty looks.speaking of french frys not being french,the dutch pizza was actually invented in japan by a austraylian mathmatician named bruce.

the world is your crabstick

Comment

• Mikeo
      Mikeo commented
      Editing a comment

We have an Asian resturant here in town, my wife likes it and does takeway every once in a while.

They have a couple of younger chicks that can barely speak english running the register. Nice looks babes too.

Sadly you never see these girls out at all, ever. I think there slaves or something.

• isaac42
      isaac42 commented
      Editing a comment

Kunac wrote:

our food hall is similar...the italian food(read glop),is made by men who look very much like asians.i asked them once if they were in fact genuine eyeties,and got some very nasty looks.speaking of french frys not being french,the dutch pizza was actually invented in japan by a austraylian mathmatician named bruce.

Dutch pizza?

Working...
X