Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have just vacuumed the living room.

Haven't done it in ages. I also cleaned up all the dog crap in the back garden; there is a drain cover leading to the main sewer and I just throw it down there. I have filled the dust chamber on the vacuum cleaner twice and that's just the living room. I have yet to do the rest of the house but the living room is always full of dog hair and the hairy little horrors are not allowed upstairs. That's where the cat lives. 

"Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

blackpig wrote:

Haven't done it in ages. I also cleaned up all the dog crap in the back garden; there is a drain cover leading to the main sewer and I just throw it down there. I have filled the dust chamber on the vacuum cleaner twice and that's just the living room. I have yet to do the rest of the house but the living room is always full of dog hair and the hairy little horrors are not allowed upstairs. That's where the cat lives. 

3 inside cats at my place, I know all about vacuuming

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• blackpig
      blackpig commented
      Editing a comment
      I finished downstairs and am fed up now. I went around downstairs with furniture polish and I cleaned the bathroom. I've a load of laundry in the dryer as well. I'll do upstairs tomorrow. I also have to scrub the kitchen floor.

I'm off now to buy meat for the dinner and to renew the dog licenses.

here ya go...

the world is your crabstick

Comment

Working...
    X