No announcement yet.

went on a bit of a journey yesterday

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went on a bit of a journey yesterday

decided at about 4.30 pm to go and get some take away food.wasnt really sure about what tickled my fancy,but i thought i might just go to a local place that does charcoal roasted chook and pork.went in and looked at the menu.it was a bit pricey and i started to have second thoughts.upon inquiring as to i what came with the pork,i was informed that there was no kumera(a vital part of the meal),due to the fact that they were out of season or some such rubbish.so i left and drove down the road to a chinese place that i used to frequent.i wanted a smorgasborg thing where you can get a bit of everthing,but i was too early for them.so then i drove into town but didnt see anything that i wanted.i then thought, i know...fush and chups,which ment having to drive across town to the only place that is any good.as im driving i then remembered about the new burrito joint that just opened out at the new mall.i mean this is now out of town and halfway to auckland.so i finally get to the mall,drive in,only to find ive taken the wrong roadand im on the wrong side of the wall to get to the texmex place.so i double back,get on the right side of wall and park.walk in and peruse menu.$12 for a burrito but if ya want guacamole its $2 extra,so now im looking at $14 for the sammich and that doesnt even include a drink.by now im kinda getting a bit out there.i think **************** this and **************** off.as im coming back into town i say to myself this is rediculous and so went home and had a scotch instead.cherdoy.

the world is your crabstick

$14 for a naked burrito is insane. I could get a nice steak for that or a prime rib.
    No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

• notgonnadoit
      notgonnadoit commented
      Editing a comment

Why do you hate paragraphs and spaces after punctuation? That ****************'s unreadable.

Kunac wrote:

decided at about 4.30 pm to go and get some take away food.wasnt really sure about what tickled my fancy,but i thought i might just go to a local place that does charcoal roasted chook and pork.went in and looked at the menu.it was a bit pricey and i started to have second thoughts.upon inquiring as to i what came with the pork,i was informed that there was no kumera(a vital part of the meal),due to the fact that they were out of season or some such rubbish.so i left and drove down the road to a chinese place that i used to frequent.i wanted a smorgasborg thing where you can get a bit of everthing,but i was too early for them.so then i drove into town but didnt see anything that i wanted.i then thought, i know...fush and chups,which ment having to drive across town to the only place that is any good.as im driving i then remembered about the new burrito joint that just opened out at the new mall.i mean this is now out of town and halfway to auckland.so i finally get to the mall,drive in,only to find ive taken the wrong roadand im on the wrong side of the wall to get to the texmex place.so i double back,get on the right side of wall and park.walk in and peruse menu.$12 for a burrito but if ya want guacamole its $2 extra,so now im looking at $14 for the sammich and that doesnt even include a drink.by now im kinda getting a bit out there.i think **************** this and **************** off.as im coming back into town i say to myself this is rediculous and so went home and had a scotch instead.cherdoy.

After driving all that way...non of those places was pricey...you came home empty handed and still burned up all that gas. Looks like you paid 30 bucks not to eat that burrito!

Comment

• Buttcrust
      Buttcrust commented
      Editing a comment

NZ is more expensive than I was led to believe.

Working...
X