Creepy dreams!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy dreams!

WTF are insane dreams about anyway?

Last night I dreamt there was a mannikin of a black woman behind my curtain amd when I turned it round it came alive and talked with me..

I hate creepy dreams it was freaky.

purplez wrote:

Last night I dreamt there was a mannikin of a black woman behind my curtain amd when I turned it round it came alive and talked with me..

My wife gets up to go to work at the time many are going to bed. Many times I will get up with her and have a cup of coffee and then later go back to bed.

I have some of the freakiest dreams after having a cup of coffee. Totally cool if you ask me.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• guitarman
      guitarman commented
      Editing a comment

Mikeo wrote:

purplez wrote:

My wife gets up to go to work at the time many are going to bed. Many times I will get up with her and have a cup of coffee and then later go back to bed.

I have some of the freakiest dreams after having a cup of coffee. Totally cool if you ask me.

On my days off, I used to go back to bed after dropping off my kid and you're right, I had the freakiest and most lucid daymares ever. 

Sometimes I'd realize I was asleep and I'd try to will myself awake unless of course, I was suckling on a large boob.

That wasn't a dream.  That was the Amp Forum.  grin

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X