Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Married A Hot Babe....

That you bred from a test tube...Is that legal?... And would you cheat with the rejects you created along the way?

Bite Me! Welcome To The New Discount Non Functional H/C !

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I Play Um wrote:

That you bred from a test tube...Is that legal?... And would you cheat with the rejects you created along the way?

I don't know about legal, but a test tube hot babe is the only kind I'll ever have. I seem to exude a natural hot babe repellant or something. :robotsad:

Comment

• I Play Um
        I Play Um commented
        Editing a comment

Dinkleberg wrote:

I Play Um wrote:

I don't know about legal, but a test tube hot babe is the only kind I'll ever have. I seem to exude a natural hot babe repellant or something. :robotsad:

Not a problem..make your own and tell her your hot! Also tell her she has to stay in the basement or she'll melt into a puddle if she goes outside:cat:

• Belva
        Belva commented
        Editing a comment

Dinkleberg wrote:

I Play Um wrote:

I don't know about legal, but a test tube hot babe is the only kind I'll ever have. I seem to exude a natural hot babe repellant or something. I only attract 'em on the two days a year when I take a bath :robotsad:

Fixt

Working...
    X