Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Playmates!

In spite of the fact that it seems to be taking some time for us to acclimatise ourselves to these new surroundings a noble and time honoured tradition must be upheld. To this end a curry is bubbling on the hob and a bottle of Jacob's Creek fizzy Chardonnay is in the redferigerateror ready for guzzling. I trust that you are all dangerously well.

"Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

a moist pleasnt evenin' to ya's , guv'ner....        

poast something...

Comment

• E.T. Socal
      E.T. Socal commented
      Editing a comment

cheers dude. how's the weather on the emerald isle ?

It is seriously snowing outside and it's getting worse.  I don't care as long as the power stays on.  I have beer, wine, food, a reluctant wife and a book.  I'm ready.  Let 'er blow.    

Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

Comment

• blackpig
      blackpig commented
      Editing a comment
      It' a bit chilly here but at least the rain has stopped for a day. Bluebeard became Ninja Shrimp and he's still around. I have run out of fizzy wine but I have some beer and when all else fails I have some home made blackberry wine. It's not very strong and it turns everything purple but it tastes nice.

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment

hammergjh wrote:

It is seriously snowing outside and it's getting worse.  I don't care as long as the power stays on.  I have beer, wine, food, a reluctant wife and a book.  I'm ready.  Let 'er blow.    

The wife or the snow? Oh you said reluctant. Dang the bad luck!

blackpig wrote:

In spite of the fact that it seems to be taking some time for us to acclimatise ourselves to these new surroundings a noble and time honoured tradition must be upheld. To this end a curry is bubbling on the hob and a bottle of Jacob's Creek fizzy Chardonnay is in the redferigerateror ready for guzzling. I trust that you are all dangerously well.

Fizzy Chardonnay would be an excellnt name for my new second wife.....

walking the earth

Comment

• EddietheCartboy
      EddietheCartboy commented
      Editing a comment

tuco wrote:

blackpig wrote:

...or a stripp....uh, performer at a gentleman's club.

• lagger
      lagger commented
      Editing a comment

tuco wrote:

blackpig wrote:

sounds like  a wino with a yeast infection   

Congratulations  !

at play with the playmates

Attached Files
    type signature here

Comment

Working...
X