Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Playmates!

In spite of the fact that it seems to be taking some time for us to acclimatise ourselves to these new surroundings a noble and time honoured tradition must be upheld. To this end a curry is bubbling on the hob and a bottle of Jacob's Creek fizzy Chardonnay is in the redferigerateror ready for guzzling. I trust that you are all dangerously well.

"Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

a moist pleasnt evenin' to ya's , guv'ner....        

poast something...

Comment

• E.T. Socal
      E.T. Socal commented
      Editing a comment

cheers dude. how's the weather on the emerald isle ?

It is seriously snowing outside and it's getting worse.  I don't care as long as the power stays on.  I have beer, wine, food, a reluctant wife and a book.  I'm ready.  Let 'er blow.    

Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

Comment

• blackpig
      blackpig commented
      Editing a comment
      It' a bit chilly here but at least the rain has stopped for a day. Bluebeard became Ninja Shrimp and he's still around. I have run out of fizzy wine but I have some beer and when all else fails I have some home made blackberry wine. It's not very strong and it turns everything purple but it tastes nice.

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment

hammergjh wrote:

It is seriously snowing outside and it's getting worse.  I don't care as long as the power stays on.  I have beer, wine, food, a reluctant wife and a book.  I'm ready.  Let 'er blow.    

The wife or the snow? Oh you said reluctant. Dang the bad luck!

blackpig wrote:

In spite of the fact that it seems to be taking some time for us to acclimatise ourselves to these new surroundings a noble and time honoured tradition must be upheld. To this end a curry is bubbling on the hob and a bottle of Jacob's Creek fizzy Chardonnay is in the redferigerateror ready for guzzling. I trust that you are all dangerously well.

Fizzy Chardonnay would be an excellnt name for my new second wife.....

Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

Comment

• EddietheCartboy
      EddietheCartboy commented
      Editing a comment

tuco wrote:

blackpig wrote:

...or a stripp....uh, performer at a gentleman's club.

• lagger
      lagger commented
      Editing a comment

tuco wrote:

blackpig wrote:

sounds like  a wino with a yeast infection   

Congratulations  !

at play with the playmates

Attached Files
    type signature here

Comment

Working...
X