Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many kudos with the president get tonight

in his state of the union address.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

That booger-eating spaz makes me wanna puke.

MERELY LAVISH

Comment

• spacecommando
      spacecommando commented
      Editing a comment

YOU SHUT UP I LOVE THE PRESIDENT HE'S TEN TIMES BETTER THAN THAT BITTER CAVE TROLL MCCAIN AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON SARAH PALEASS. THE **************** IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Mikeo wrote:

in his state of the union address.

I voted for him over that hypocritical douchenozzle Romney (calling 47 percenters parasites when he himself paid zero taxes for at least ten years) BUT I think we're all getting a little tired of hearing Obama make inspirational speeches about what he's GOING to do.  He'd better start getting some important things done, like maybe putting people back to work.

And last night's feel good bull**************** about raising the minimum wage to $9/hr is hilarious.  Net result of raising the min wage to $9/hr would be that we'd all pay $9 for a Quarter Pounder.   In a short time the people he "elevated out of poverty" by raising the min wage would be back IN poverty due to increased prices on everything.  Surely he was just talking feel good **************** for the ignorant masses and isn't actually that dumb.

My Republican friends are STILL bitching about the election results to which I tell them, "Want to win the election next time?  PUT UP A BETTER ****************ING CANDIDATE!  You're welcome!!!!"

Seriously, it's as if they were TRYING to lose.  People out of work?  We should be able to win!  Who should we nominate... oh, how about a filthy rich guy who never worked a ****************ing day in his life, never had to worry about being unemployed, and SPENT HIS ENTIRE LIFE MAKING MONEY BY CLOSING COMPANIES AND PUTTING PEOPLE OUT OF WORK!  Yeah!  Hell yeah!  How could he lose?!!

:righteousoutragefacepalmtoldyaso:

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• isaac42
      isaac42 commented
      Editing a comment
      Minimum wage here in Oregon is $8.95, and we're not paying $8.95 for a Quarter Pounder.

Working...
X