Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prostitution?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Prostitution?

    Even the ugliest of people can still have free sex somewhere.

    What is the big deal about paying for it? the illegality???


  • #2

    Has been accurately pointed out by many ,, you don't pay for the sex.. You pay to have her leave when  you are done with it

    ┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

    Comment


    • purplez
      purplez commented
      Editing a comment
      But you have to leave not them,, amounts to the same thing I suppose..

  • #3

    When I was in Europe and Asia and before AIDS was a household name, I use to frequent brothels and indecent proposaled random women in Korea. 

     

    It was business and nothing more.  

    member of the sg army

    in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

    Comment


    • isaac42
      isaac42 commented
      Editing a comment

      guitarman wrote:

      When I was in Europe and Asia and before AIDS was a household name, I use to frequent brothels and indecent proposaled random women in Korea. 


       


      It was business and nothing more.  




      How did the random proposal tihng work out for you? Got any good stories?


  • #4

    purplez wrote:

    Even the ugliest of people can still have free sex somewhere.

    What is the big deal about paying for it? the illegality???


    I have and old sayin that says. If you stay at a bar long enough and drink enough, there's a F!@k for everone at the end of the night.

    _____________________________________
    Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
    Bye bye OJ it's been fun!
    Join Date: Aug 2001
    Location: N. Adams, MA USA
    Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

    Comment


    • isaac42
      isaac42 commented
      Editing a comment

      Mikeo wrote:


      purplez wrote:

      Even the ugliest of people can still have free sex somewhere.


      What is the big deal about paying for it? the illegality???




      I have and old sayin that says. If you stay at a bar long enough and drink enough, there's a F!@k for everone at the end of the night.




      I know better. Back in my professional bar-playing days, I saw that fail many times.



Working...
X