Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lost a crown eating mint chocolate chip ice cream

A frozen chocolate chip anchored itself on the base of my crown and when I bit down, "pop" goes the weasel!

Dammit! I gotta see the dentist ASAP. .png" alt=":smileysad:" title="Smiley Sad" />

I hate going to the dentist.

member of the sg army

in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

toof mojo sent

Originally Posted by braif

We need a multi-linqual international special STFU liaison officer around here

Comment

eet noe rokky rode eyes scream...
      poast something...

Comment

guitarman wrote:

A frozen chocolate chip anchored itself on the base of my crown and when I bit down, "pop" goes the weasel!

Dammit! I gotta see the dentist ASAP. .png" alt=":smileysad:" title="Smiley Sad" />

Shouldn't take that long these days. They probably have your crown in the computer and could be cutting it while you post.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• Pigger
          Pigger commented
          Editing a comment
          Bummer, that hertz.

guitarman wrote:

Not likely..A crown with a proper fit almost always has to be cut off the tooth if it was permanently cemented. Even with temporary cement they would need a spring loaded ejected. Probably didn't fit well and the cement seeped out over time. 

Bite Me! Welcome To The New Discount Non Functional H/C !

Comment

• TubeAddict
          TubeAddict commented
          Editing a comment

I Play Um wrote:

guitarman wrote:

Not likely..A crown with a proper fit almost always has to be cut off the tooth if it was permanently cemented. Even with temporary cement they would need a spring loaded ejected. Probably didn't fit well and the cement seeped out over time. 

I don't know anyone who had one pop off, but I know several people who have had them crack and fall off in pieces after some violent activity like eating a cornchip.

Working...
      X