X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it wrong to think that all anti-gun people

Should be taken out and shot?

Modern science is based on the principle "Give us one free miracle, and we will explain the rest" and the one free miracle is the appearance of all matter and energy in the universe, and all the laws that govern it from nothing in a single instant

Have them spend a night in ghetto Chicago, call the cops and see how long it takes for them to arrive. Would they be faster than a speeding bullet?

Cops-On-Donut-Shops-7.jpg

Attached Files
    No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

• tuco
      tuco commented
      Editing a comment

unclefred wrote:

Have them spend a night in ghetto Chicago, call the cops and see how long it takes for them to arrive. Would they be faster than a speeding bullet?

s

Attached Files

• guitarman
      guitarman commented
      Editing a comment

unclefred wrote:

My son was accepted at Loyola University in Chicago and was offered close to $100k in scholorships but he does't want to go 'coz of the neighborhoods surrounding the university are pretty damned scary. There's almost always a weekly bit in the news about assault and robbery on students.

We moved out of that area almost 20 years ago 'coz our condo was broken into and robbed. I started carrying a concealed weapon just to feel safe walking around the neighborhood. It wasn't worth the chance of going to jail if I had to protect myself since Chicago has a stiff policy on handguns. 

Nowadays, although I live in a 'nice' suburb of Chicago, I feel like Charlton Heston in 'The Omega Man'. My house has video survelliance as well as a monitored alarm. I have powerful motion sensor spotlights surrounding the house and I have loaded weapons in the house. Once your home has been broken into, it's hard not to be a little paranoid.

Attached Files

tuco wrote:

no, let them live in harmony central

Comment

• Belva
      Belva commented
      Editing a comment

nice keetee wrote:

tuco wrote:

no, let them live @ HCPP

Fixt. And that's where they are

ok... perhaps not as swift as I originally thought...
    poast something...

Comment

amen terry!
      poast something...

Comment

• Igneroid
        Igneroid commented
        Editing a comment

Working...
    X