• Snakes in Des Plaines

The butler garter snake

Your thoughts?
    Member: MFSoaPS, OJ moo moos
    Grand High Master Of The Cheese Toast Ninja Clan
    70's Giannini Acoustic
    Ibanez SZ520QM
    Ibanes RG450DX - Yeah, It's back and better than ever

My SongS (note the "s"; there are now two actual songs there!!) - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=518887

TheBeatButcher - RG450 is now "Batman" . . . no, wait: "Lefty"

That is all.

Dr. Tweedbucket - Make sure you center the [Future Moon Pie Shells] together first other wise you will have a stupid homemade, off center looking MooN PiE that everyone will laugh at !!

TheFox - STRAWBREIS R MAH FAVORIET FOD!111111 OMG LOL I CUD AAT THAM AL DAY!1!1!!1!1 YUM YUM YUM!!1!11!1

doomed-4-life - Have no fear little one, if this is truly the end we will all go on to a better place, some say that that place is paradise, Well I don't know about that, but I do believe there will be bitches and cheese toast

I'd like to buy a 1936 Steam powered Guitar that flies.

Comment

Probably alright in a stew.
      RIP Dash4814

Comment

I'd like to buy a 1936 Steam powered Guitar that flies.

I've got a low-mileage '37 that I could let go for $96, 00, ,44,4,
        70's Giannini Acoustic
        Ibanez SZ520QM

My SongS (note the "s"; there are now two actual songs there!!) - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=518887

That is all.

Dr. Tweedbucket - Make sure you center the [Future Moon Pie Shells] together first other wise you will have a stupid homemade, off center looking MooN PiE that everyone will laugh at !!

TheFox - STRAWBREIS R MAH FAVORIET FOD!111111 OMG LOL I CUD AAT THAM AL DAY!1!1!!1!1 YUM YUM YUM!!1!11!1

doomed-4-life - Have no fear little one, if this is truly the end we will all go on to a better place, some say that that place is paradise, Well I don't know about that, but I do believe there will be bitches and cheese toast

Comment

'let go'?

I know what youre up to, you bastard.

Comment

'let go'?

I know what youre up to, you bastard.

There's sawdust in the gearbox

I'm so ashamed.
            70's Giannini Acoustic
            Ibanez SZ520QM

That is all.

Comment

SOLD !

I woulda paid hte Elevnty Billion Dollars for one so this is a bargoon.

Comment

SOLD !

I woulda paid hte Elevnty Billion Dollars for one so this is a bargoon.

SHupping is ten-ty bulliion doolers.!
                70's Giannini Acoustic
                Ibanez SZ520QM

That is all.

Comment

SHupping is ten-ty bulliion doolers.!

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1582666

Comment

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1582666

I will ship it to that web address.

Can you be there to sign for it?
                    70's Giannini Acoustic
                    Ibanez SZ520QM

That is all.

Comment

The butler garter snake

Your thoughts?

Chicago Ship and Sanitary Canal .
                      "I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no respect." (Edward Gibbon)

"Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook." (Alan Morgan)

"Guitar Forums FAQ's: Why Not?"

Eagle River Manifesto on religion.

Troll-Alt-Delete

Comment

i've got a snake, mang!
                        70's Giannini Acoustic
                        Ibanez SZ520QM

That is all.

Comment

Hi All,

we can find lots of variety of snakes in Des Plaines.some snakes are not dangerous but some snaks are very dangerous because Snake bites from venomous snakes are responsible for thousands of deaths each year.

Comment

Hi All, we can find lots of variety of snakes in Des Plaines.some snakes are not dangerous but some snaks are very dangerous because Snake bites from venomous snakes are responsible for thousands of deaths each year.

Des Plaines Locksmith

Comment

• Pigger
                              Pigger commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Nothing like spamming a 6-year-old thread.

There were a ton of garter snakes in Iowa where I grew up. Inoffensive critters.

Working...
                          X