Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffets Are Crappy....

Went to a Chinese buffet last night. The Crab legs weren't bad..Mongolian Bar was OK..The rest of the food was barely warm.

At 15 bucks a pop they got nerve.

Worse part is they drove away most of the good Chinese restaurants that we use to go to.

Who do you blame the place or the dummies willing to go there?

Bite Me! Welcome To The New Discount Non Functional H/C !

That's not the case over here. We have a Chinese buffett that raised the bar on quality and value. Everything from the salad to the sushi and everything in-between is high quality. As a result, the other Chinese buffetts have either raised their bar or they went under. 

We've lost other franchises in the area. We no longer have Long John Silvers, Ponderosa, Sizzler, Old country Buffett. There's a lot of franchises that have thinned out and thus we have to go further out to get their products such as Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Arby's, Brown's Chicken, Krispy Kreme...... I barely patronized these places as they're not healthy but it was nice to be tempted. 

member of the sg army

in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

Comment

• I Play Um
      I Play Um commented
      Editing a comment

guitarman wrote:

That's not the case over here. We have a Chinese buffett that raised the bar on quality and value. Everything from the salad to the sushi and everything in-between is high quality. As a result, the other Chinese buffetts have either raised their bar or they went under. 

We've lost other franchises in the area. We no longer have Long John Silvers, Ponderosa, Sizzler, Old country Buffett. There's a lot of franchises that have thinned out and thus we have to go further out to get their products such as Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Arby's, Brown's Chicken, Krispy Kreme...... I barely patronized these places as they're not healthy but it was nice to be tempted. 

Hell...I wouldnt miss most of those places...Country Buffet is gone and turned into a filth hole before they went...IMO pizza hut and the like aint pizza.

If you Chinese Buffet is good your lucky...wish I could find good Chinese food where I am.

I Play Um wrote:

Went to a Chinese buffet last night. The Crab legs weren't bad..Mongolian Bar was OK..The rest of the food was barely warm.

Worse part is they drove away most of the good Chinese restaurants that we use to go to.

Blame both, especially the fat ****************s who pile up their plate with crab legs. 

Comment

• I Play Um
      I Play Um commented
      Editing a comment

Jerry_Lev wrote:

I Play Um wrote:

Blame both, especially the fat ****************s who pile up their plate with crab legs. 

Are you kidding ..it aint just the fat ones. Its as if the crab legs are made of gold. Piled and cantilevered all over the plate.

I suppose thats how they figure its worth it. I dunno. 

Working...
X