Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirelli Motorcycle Tires at Affordable Prices

Pirelli Motorcycle Tires aise the bar for excellence in performance and style. Get 25% OFF on Pirelli motorcycle tires products ranging from dirt bike tires, dual sport tires, scooter tires, street bike tires and tire tubes with FREE SHIPPING. Maintain control of your riding in a variety of terrain types with Pirelli.

Are these green tires made from recycled condoms?
    Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

• I Play Um
      I Play Um commented
      Editing a comment

:manindifferent:Oh ****************...I cant ...I just bought the Jeep doors!:manindifferent:

Chariek wrote:

Pirelli Motorcycle tire raise the bar for excellence in performance and style. Get 25% OFF on Pirelli motorcycle tires products ranging from dirt bike tires, dual sport tires, scooter tires, street bike tires and tire tubes with FREE SHIPPING. Maintain control of your riding in a variety of terrain types with Pirelli.

kool discount man, have you ever tried putting on new tires on a  bike?

Taint easy.

But if I do order new tires from you guys, I toss the old one on your front lawn.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• guitarman
      guitarman commented
      Editing a comment

I've got Pirelli PZeros summer tires on my Camaro and they grip like crazy but they turn into stone when the temps fall below 32 deg F. I've read reviews and they all say that the Pirelli PZeros treadlife is less than 20k miles. 

I've had my Camaro for 16 months now and I've put on a whopping 2000 miles on it so far and it looks like I'll hit 20k miles in 16 years. I like the tires and I'll replace 'em with the same tires if I'm still alive and if I own the same car and if Pirelli is still in business.

Working...
X