Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl

I sold all my LPs and now collect CDs.  

These smilies suck.

Workin' for the man with money in his hand.

Comment

• guitarman
      guitarman commented
      Editing a comment

I kept all of mine. I've always liked looking at the album cover and reading the back. It's like a giant pamphlet for the recording artist.  

I go to the Salvation Army and other resale shops to find records. There's also a used record shop that popped up nearby and it's a little pricey but it's fun to look.

I've got about 500-600... there's a guy over at Audio karma that has like 30,000

Originally Posted by newbie chick

My internet brilliance hinges on finding the critical balance point of pseudo-intelligence and snarky attitude.

Originally Posted by skippydmongoose

i like boobs. but after a little while, i'm ready to take the party downstairs

Originally Posted by Mr. Awesome

All my threads are 100% serious and life changing topics, I have no time for being funny.

Comment

• hammergjh
      hammergjh commented
      Editing a comment

Kowalski wrote:

I've got about 500-600... there's a guy over at Audio karma that has like 30,000

I lurk over there from time to time, I spent much more time at Audiogon.  I'm not really doing the audiophile thing as much lately, too expensive.  Plus I have what I need.  I still spend good money on CDs.

I found a guy on Audiokarma to rebuild my 1980 Mitsubishi tuner.   This thing is better than anything you can get today, not even close.  The thing aboslutely sings now and pulls in stations like a champ.  Ah music.   

Working...
X