Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite OJ memory

When I first signed up, some guy that was living in Japan with his wife posted naked pics of his wife when he found out she was messing around on him. I forgot the guy's moniker but I saved the pics.

I miss Terje, dawitch and Raggety. 

What's yours?

member of the sg army

in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

Posting here when I had hair and could hear. Christ what have the next eight years got in store for me...

"Now you've opened a whole sheetload of pain on everyone here, with all your black pudding insaneness." - Zygoat2

"I'm excited. Nothing turns chicks on more than a fat guy with a flying V playing Monkees songs!" - Sydfan

"Phuck you and your pseudo toaster." - Silas Dean

Comment

When Mike 51 accidentally called Angry Grimace "Andy Grimace", and I always referred to him as "Andy" after that. He HATED it. Plus, Andy kept poasting **************** about how he kept getting blind drunk, pissing on ppl's sofas at parties, and waking up on some stranger's lawn with no pants on.

MERELY LAVISH

Comment

• blackpig
        blackpig commented
        Editing a comment
        Teh OJ Song. I deliberately miss-spelled "the" because that's how we did it. I'm going to listen to it again now.

guitarman wrote:

When I first signed up, some guy that was living in Japan with his wife posted naked pics of his wife when he found out she was messing around on him. I forgot the guy's moniker but I saved the pics.

PM pics?

"The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
      -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
      -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
      -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
      -- Theodore White

Comment

• braif
        braif commented
        Editing a comment

Elwoodio's "Toot toot fat crotch horn band"....

SKITTLES' fat girl threads

When almost everybody on OJ had a SKITTLES moniker

Ninja of Love's "Ninjas bar and grill" thread

When McFlytrap posted the amourous PM's people sent his "Allysa" moniker

When oj was on top. Ninja, sydfan, hottness. Keep it out of the forums if you want to stay. Thanks Craig for ruining the place

Comment

guitarman wrote:

What's yours?

Oyaji? 

PM me the pics if you want to stay! :crazymoderator:

Just kidding, sorta. 

Good thread, btw.

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• Pigger
          Pigger commented
          Editing a comment
          Does anybody remember laughter?

• guitarman
          guitarman commented
          Editing a comment

MrKnobs wrote:

guitarman wrote:

What's yours?

Oyaji? 

PM me the pics if you want to stay! :crazymoderator:

Just kidding, sorta. 

Good thread, btw.

Terry D.

That's the guy's name. I felt bad for him but I'd do the same thing if it were my wife. I hope he's still not around.If he made up with her and all's well, there are pics of his hot wife floating around the internet.

I saved those pics on a floppy. Once I find it, I'll send 'em out. 

wave...http://www.harmonycentral.com/

the world is your crabstick

Comment

there is only the now...
          poast something...

Comment

guitarman wrote:

What's yours?

HAHAHA! Yeah, he was a hockey player..

Comment

Working...
            X