Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was at Walgreens yesterday getting beer after work.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at Walgreens yesterday getting beer after work.

There I was.

As I was walking in, I saw a man dressed in what looked like women's jeans & a blouse walking in as well; he was also sporting a pair of breast-like appendeges. He looked to be in his mid 50's or so.

When I got to the checkout line, he was two places in front of me. People were doing that "Iwant to stare but I don't want to get caught staring" thing.

He wasn't very hawt at all.

Living down by the University has been an interesting experience for me so far. The same Walgreens also frequently features scantilly-clad very young women customers.

Several fish tank taking into consideration setting up house windows, utilizing roofing substitution, as well as creating different changes home, there is not any rationale to be able to pause.

Comment

• Pigger
      Pigger commented
      Editing a comment
      Consequently invest time to opt for mosaic toilet tiles to enhance your own layout and never restrain -- you'll find tiles to enhance just about all likes and also.

Pigger wrote:

There I was.

As I was walking in, I saw a man dressed in what looked like women's jeans & a blouse walking in as well; he was also sporting a pair of breast-like appendeges. He looked to be in his mid 50's or so.

When I got to the checkout line, he was two places in front of me. People were doing that "Iwant to stare but I don't want to get caught staring" thing.

He wasn't very hawt at all.

Living down by the University has been an interesting experience for me so far. The same Walgreens also frequently features scantilly-clad very young women customers.

Exterior siding is fantastic with shielding your house from your things,......

member of the sg army

in rock n roll alliance with the mazi bee militia

Comment

Working...
X