Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every body seems to have died !

You know those SF movies where someone wakes up and it's 200 years into the future and everyone they have ever known is dead? Well, I've only been away a couple of years (the site was blocked by IT ****************heads) and I don't recognise any of the people who are now here. Very Sad.

Professor Tom

STFU n00B
    Hail Homer! Blessed is he among men and blessed is the fruit of his loins Bart.

Comment

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• braif
        braif commented
        Editing a comment

I only smell that way :catmad:

Professor Tom wrote:

You know those SF movies where someone wakes up and it's 200 years into the future and everyone they have ever known is dead? Well, I've only been away a couple of years (the site was blocked by IT ****************heads) and I don't recognise any of the people who are now here. Very Sad.

actually, this ls like one of those movies where all the nerdy kids get together and try to devise a way to get laid, and along they way suffer thru a series of demoralizing stunts perpetrated on them by an authority figure, but who rise above in the end although still not getting laid.  Very Sad is right!

Comment

• braif
        braif commented
        Editing a comment

Brave Ulysses wrote:

Professor Tom wrote:

actually, this ls like one of those movies where all the nerdy kids get together and try to devise a way to get laid, and along they way suffer thru a series of demoralizing stunts perpetrated on them by an authority figure, but who rise above in the end although still not getting laid.  Very Sad is right!

Wait...wut??? You mean I'm not gonna get laid????  .png" alt=":smileymad:" title="Smiley Mad" />

Damn....12 years down the tubes .png" alt=":smileymad:" title="Smiley Mad" />

ive been doing my bit to keep the old rust bucket afloat,but its a useless endeavour im afraid.shes going down fast and its time to man the life boats(if there are any).chur.

the world is your crabstick

Comment

Professor Tom wrote:

You know those SF movies where someone wakes up and it's 200 years into the future and everyone they have ever known is dead?...

Almost correct.  

In this case, it's 2 months into the future and the fukking spam robots have taken over...  mad

...and invalid HTLM is the crime of the century.  eek

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Attached Files

Comment

• Professor Tom
          Professor Tom commented
          Editing a comment

Another thing, I used to have a nice Avatar, which seems to have vanished. So what actually happened here with all the changes that were made?

Working...
      X