No announcement yet.

I am full of the wreteched black bile of self loathing

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am full of the wreteched black bile of self loathing

It  gnaws away at me like a cancor. It consumes me from the inside out. It destroys any truth and beuaty , leaving a vile and putrid stench of  rotten hate and  fear.

Have a nice day.

Balthazar Munoz wrote:

It  gnaws away at me like a cancor. It consumes me from the inside out. It destroys any truth and beuaty , leaving a vile and putrid stench of  rotten hate and  fear.

Have a nice day.

even the rancid necrotic decay of puss filled infected boils have a special kind of beauty... open your nostrils to the joy of fetid degrading life and see the beauty that surrounds you...

my p0asting days are numb bird...

Comment

• *BLEEP*
      *BLEEP* commented
      Editing a comment

It is... an emptiness that seems to grow every single day. It cowers away in fear.  It is... of normal disposition undulated by the positivity of my laughter.  It is... like a fetus trying to break free from the restrains of what used to keep it alive.  It is... like a predator discarding its carcass after a full meal.  It is... my good thoughts, my better thoughts, my sanity.  It is... beauty in this distress, not unlike how there is always beauty in death, in burial. It is... beauty in this course of putrefaction because there is weightlessness in being empty. It is... an anger that dissolves within and sadness that evaporates.  It is... a whole life seeking and hating, because it can no longer manifest within. because it is.  

Working...
X