No announcement yet.

Stupid cats, Take III

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid cats, Take III

So, there are at least a half-dozen cats roaming my neighborhood, it turns out. So much for trying to do the right thing. **************** a bunch of feral cats. Even more, **************** a bunch of people who let their cats be feral. I'm done feeding cats.

The older  get, the less I like people in general. :womanindifferent:

:grumpyas****************phil:

I get upset at how people dont take care of thier cats. The worse is in the pet stores and you can see these 3 -6 year old pets who where probably put out to rot for being cats. Wish people would understand what an animal is when you take them in.

Why are you mad at the cats...you really think there was just one? If nothing else call your town or something so they dont just starve. Even if they put them down its better than them starving to death.

Comment

• Pigger
      Pigger commented
      Editing a comment

I Play Um wrote:

I get upset at how people dont take care of thier cats. The worse is in the pet stores and you can see these 3 -6 year old pets who where probably put out to rot for being cats. Wish people would understand what an animal is when you take them in.

Why are you mad at the cats...you really think there was just one? If nothing else call your town or something so they dont just starve. Even if they put them down its better than them starving to death.

I'm not actually mad at the cats; they're just aminals. I suspect that most of them have "owners" who let their cats roam the hood. This one cat that I started the thread about does seem to be feral, but attempting to feed & water it has resulted in many cats hanging around my house. I believe that someone who poasted in my first thread about this correctly predicted this outcome.

Nature will take its course, as it should and almost always does.

Pigger wrote:

So, there are at least a half-dozen cats roaming my neighborhood, it turns out. So much for trying to do the right thing. **************** a bunch of feral cats. Even more, **************** a bunch of people who let their cats be feral. I'm done feeding cats.

The older  get, the less I like people in general. :womanindifferent:

:grumpyas****************phil:

I love cats, but don't say I didn't tell you so a while back.

All you do is spread out the bs, like them pissing on your front door every night.

I have 3 cats and they never ever go out. 1 of the cats came from the streets here and I broke him of going out side over time. He hasn't been outside in 7 years.

All are fixed too

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Working...
    X