No announcement yet.

Texas Peeps

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Peeps

If all goes as planned, I'll be playing in San Antonio in June.

"The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

Ultimate Louisiana Party has been announced for San Antonio Texas for Sunday June 16th @ The Reggae Bar on Austin Hwy. and you can get presale tickets online. This will be an all age show and will probably sell out. Will be a $10.00 ticket with free Louisiana Red beans and rice and skillet corn bread. Bands, songwriters, visual artist, models, the whole nines. So get the family ready for a nice outdoor event (will also celebrate June teenth). Tickets will go on sale in about a week.

If anybody's in the area, come on down!

"The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
    -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
    -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
    -- Theodore White

Comment

isaac42 wrote:

If all goes as planned, I'll be playing in San Antonio in June.

I'll try to check that out, see if my missus wants to go as these days she likes to eat.   SA is only about 90 miles from us.

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• isaac42
        isaac42 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's just down the street in Texas, innit?

Working...
    X