Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• performing the drums tonight

at the blooze jam.going to include Wake up Call  as done by Johnothon Mayall.i would post a vid if i could but for some reason an unable to copy and paiste.sheesh! will also do Johnothon Mayers version of Everyday i haz de Blooze.we are only permitted to perform three songs.not sure what the other one will be.might do a country version of Stairway to Heaven with a slight reggae  edge to it.cHUr.

the world is your crabstick

I don't really wanna stop the show,
    But I thought you might like to know,
    That the singers gonna sing a song,
    And he'd like you all to sing along,
    So may I introduce to you,
    The one an only Billy Shears,
    Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• Voltan
      Voltan commented
      Editing a comment

kick sum ass koonie!!!!!  

Kunac wrote:

at the blooze jam.going to include Wake up Call  as done by Johnothon Mayall.i would post a vid if i could but for some reason an unable to copy and paiste.sheesh! will also do Johnothon Mayers version of Everyday i haz de Blooze.we are only permitted to perform three songs.not sure what the other one will be.might do a country version of Stairway to Heaven with a slight reggae  edge to it.cHUr.

Post the vid or some pics!

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• Kunac
      Kunac commented
      Editing a comment

would like to nobs but for some reason im unable to do so.i am the computer dummy.im tossing up whether to wear the full gimp suit or just settle for the chicken  costume.ChUr.

Working...
X