X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever "ODed" on THC?

TOO much smoke?

Not talking about EATING it, because I hate that feeling, already. Years ago, I had some friends who took

like 7 grams of blond hash, powdered it, and mixed it with "Everclear" grain alcohol, and drank it. I helped.

It was a nightmare that seemed to last FOREVER...sheesh....

I have smoked too much, too.  I let myself "triple-dog-dared", and tried to smoke this huge

cone-shaped bud of sinsemilla on a bet. It wasn't pleasant I barely made a dent in the thing.

It was killer, and I will never do THAT again....pfft..................................... ..............................probably.

MERELY LAVISH

I had a friend who complained that weed had no effect on him... but he was always asking for more. 

Comment

• tuco
      tuco commented
      Editing a comment

Jerry_Lev wrote:

I had a friend who complained that weed had no effect on him... but he was always asking for more. 

I haven't seen hash oil for many years, but that will GET YOU pretty fast. No doubt.

• Voltan
      Voltan commented
      Editing a comment

you cant OD on it... there is no known  LD50 for cannabis or it's components in humans...

can you Over Do it? of course...  too much of a good thing is quite possible...  

:stonedphil:

only a dpoe would smoke dope.i know i may have in the past misled some of the the more gullible members here into believing that i  too am a stoner dude,but that was all just a ploy to gain acceptance into these hallowed halls.letme state catergorically, that i have never,nor will i ever,partake of that evil weed.i have seen the harm done to what were once productive,intelligent, human beings,and the results were not pretty.take tuco as an example.i doubt he knows what planet hes from,let alone what day it is.theres more to life than drugs,booze and sex,although i have yet to find it.what i mean is...JUST SAY NO! get a hobby,do some charity work,weed the garden,go for a walk and commune with nature.its not that hard as a girl once said to me.cURH.

the world is your crabstick

Comment

• Jerry_Lev
      Jerry_Lev commented
      Editing a comment

Kunac wrote:

get a hobby,do some charity work,weed the garden,go for a walk and commune with nature.its not that hard as a girl once said to me.cURH.

I would like to commune with nature with a girl in a garden full of weed...

Working...
X