Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THATS IT!

im outa here! plaice is phucked.rooted.as usual some smuck with nothing better to do has truely outdone themselves,trying to justify their miserable excuse for a life,by poking and prodding,interfering,and generally making a dogs breakfast out of something that wes once fun, entertaining,and informative! same **************** has been on here for the last week!see ya!ya ****************ing retards!dont bother trying to lure me back! it wont work!good riddance and see ya!

the world is your crabstick

Dont believe ya!

Bite Me! Welcome To The New Discount Non Functional H/C !

Comment

Kunac wrote:

im outa here! plaice is phucked.rooted.as usual some smuck with nothing better to do has truely outdone themselves,trying to justify their miserable excuse for a life,by poking and prodding,interfering,and generally making a dogs breakfast out of something that wes once fun, entertaining,and informative! same **************** has been on here for the last week!see ya!ya ****************ing retards!dont bother trying to lure me back! it wont work!good riddance and see ya!

You conveniently forgot to mention that this place has also been overrun with hillbillies!  

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn

deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse 

violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin 

Attached Files

Comment

• *BLEEP*
        *BLEEP* commented
        Editing a comment

monkey-power-butt-rainbow.gif monkey-power-butt-rainbow.gif monkey-power-butt-rainbow.gif monkey-power-butt-rainbow.gif

Attached Files

• EddietheCartboy
        EddietheCartboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Well now gall darnit, weez jes lookin for a place to stay fer a while whilst we try to buy some choice farmland here in the valley, where they ain't no rocky soil like up in the hillz, and the mule kin rest eazy evruh wonst inawhile.

We ain't alookin ta start nuthin. (Sheesh.)

• Belva
        Belva commented
        Editing a comment

*BLEEP* wrote:

Kunac wrote:

You conveniently forgot to mention that this place has also been overrun with hillbillies!  

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn

deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse deadhorse 

violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin 

Hillbilly? I resemble dat remark. But I ain't a true hillbilly cuz I don't **************** my sister. But I do **************** yours

BTW I live on flat land. And I only gots 3 cars on blocks in my front yard. And only one engine hangin' from a chain in the tree

Attached Files

Working...
    X