Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is cat food ok to eat?

i bought brian(she says to say meow),some gourmet fish stuff in a tin. it says thats its made from tuna and some some other stuff.i think it would be ok to use in tonights fish pi.sheesh...it cant kill me...can it?or should that be...tin it?

the world is your crabstick

Kunac wrote:

i bought brian(she says to say meow),some gourmet fish stuff in a tin. it says thats its made from tuna and some some other stuff.i think it would be ok to use in tonights fish pi.sheesh...it cant kill me...can it?or should that be...tin it?

http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2009-02/can-people-safely-eat-cat-food-0

maybe, maybe not?

Comment

• *BLEEP*
      *BLEEP* commented
      Editing a comment

Let them eat cake, I say.  

Kunac wrote:

First of all..when I feed the cats the smell of kitty tuna isnt quite the same as human. If you can get past that stink ...god bless! Buy some people tuna you cheap skate!

Bite Me! Welcome To The New Discount Non Functional H/C !

Comment

• nice keetee
      nice keetee commented
      Editing a comment

early day maybe not barnstormer pilots used to stuff pockets with tins of cat food in case they crashed before they had cellphones and gps, might be awhile before they were found, better tuna nowaday's.

I'd avoid pet food because of the possible bone frags

and i'd cook it 1st in case of basteria

If it smells good to you, eat it, Kunac.

...but you might start scratching the couch and spraying in the living room.

Comment

• isaac42
      isaac42 commented
      Editing a comment

Jerry_Lev wrote:

If it smells good to you, eat it, Kunac.

...but you might start scratching the couch and spraying in the living room.

What do you mean, start?

Working...
X