No announcement yet.

I'm Back

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

Since the "upgrade," my display has been a page of replies looking like new threads. I asked Terry over and over to fix it. It finally happened. What's been going on?

What a maroon!

Comment

Stonedtone wrote:

Since the "upgrade," my display has been a page of replies looking like new threads. I asked Terry over and over to fix it. It finally happened. What's been going on?

I don't get why you didn't reply to my dozens of emails telling you how to fix it with your settings.  After a while, I wondered if someone else was claiming to be you and ****************ing with me. 

Terry D.

Telling Stories releases 2nd CD, see our WEBSITE! Please check out my GROUPIE STORY and Tales from the Road.

Comment

• I Play Um
        I Play Um commented
        Editing a comment

Interesting and not a surprise..at least you made it..was bound to happen

sooner or later.

• Stonedtone
        Stonedtone commented
        Editing a comment
        Ter, I got 2 emails from you that had no solutions

Stonedtone wrote:

Welcome back, Stoney. :cathappy:

We haz catsmileys, now :cattongue:

Otherwise, you know....same ole same ole...

jac

Attached Files
      It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay

Comment

Stonedtone wrote:

Ridin' into town alone
        By the light of the moon
        I'm looking for ol Stonie Tone
        He's crazy horse saloon

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Working...
        X